Disorders.

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disorders . 


A/N 

For those whom are confused ... The others ( yoongi , chim chimmie !!! , Hoseok , rap..moan...star... ) are still in their coma like state after using magic. Jin will realise this later in this chapter XD ( aigoo jinnie .. You're such bad mommy !! >_< )

    This chapter contains ... Anorexia and eating disorders. I mean .. If u r sensitive to that kind of topic .. I suggest u skip. 

 

" oh . I almost forgot the others " Jin asked casually , drinking his morning coffee while putting some maple syrup on the pancakes. " I 'll go wake them up "  

" I -uh .." Taehyung stumbles. The doesn't know how to break the news to jin. He knows jin would take this news way to seriously and start blaming himself for what happened . Taehyung immediatly looked at jungkook .. Jungkook looked at him with the same desperation in his eyes. 

" what is it .. Spit it out Kim taehyung .." Jin squinted his eyes , sensing something fishy was going through their minds 

" well ... Uh. " taehyung said , " you know they kind of passed out when they used black magic right ?"

" yes , " jin said , guilt gurgling on his throat. 

"Well .. That means theyareinacoma "

" what ?"

" theyarekindainacoma "

" taehyung .. Speak human .. "

" THEY ARE IN A COMA OKAY ?"

           Jin stood blank. He gaped at taehyung , in disbelief. Then the regret and guilt struck inside. ' it's my fault that they are like that .. It's my fault... All my fault. " 

        Taehyung instantly regretted  what he blurted out because jin's face reflect sadness and darkness he didn't want to see. Jin took few steps backwards ; while hugging himself. Taehyung thought jin looked more like a scared deer. 

" it's not your fault princess .. " jungkook said , and tried to hug the older in to his chest. But jin slapped jungkook's hand away .. 

" how's it not my fault ..? Because of me they -"

" no. They did it on their own risk .."

" what do you mean .. It's my fault they-"

" it's not your ing fault .. Princess " jungkook deadpanned ... Indicating this was the end of this conversation. He didn't want to hear any of it. 

Jin bit his lips from spilling his tears out. He looked at jungkook hopefully " are they going to be fine ?"
       Jungkook could almost laugh. They are in a coma .. What do you expect ? But he didn't tell any of that to his princess. He felt like he need to be extra careful of what he should say to jin in this moment. 

     Because he couldn't lie to his princess ... He just nodded. 

" can we save them ? I would do anything !" 

 " we can " taehyung answered for jungkook. " but we need  jimin's bead " 

     For once in his life ... Jungkook felt thankful for taehyung for answering for him. Jin looked confused. His eyebrows were crossed and his thick lips were set with determination. 

" what do you mean tae tae ?" 

" a demon's bead .. Something like a heart "

" wait .. You don't have hearts ?"

" no jin .. We are demons .. We don't have hearts .. as BUT  we have bead. A deamon without bead  is like .. A human without a heart.   " taehyung explained to the clueless jin. 

" what ? That doesn't make sense .."

"It's like When you need your heart to be alive .. We need our bead to use magic "

" you can't use magic without the bead ?"

" yes , technically " taehyung scratched his head. Jin made his mouth in to a 'o' shape in awe. 

" then why don't you use your magic to wake them for their coma? " it was obvious .. Right?

" the thing is .. We need to use black magic and I can't. " taehyung laughed bitterly .
 " jungkook can "


          He cannot forget how happy jin looked in that moment. Jin's face light up like a Christmas tree . His eyes were sparkling with excitement. He held on to jungkook's hand ; jin's fingers were wrapped  warmly in his cold skin. He shook it excitingly. 

 " you are going to make it better right jungkook ? Please tell me you would "

 Oh such hopeful doll eyes. How can you not feel like you want to do anything for this man?
      Jungkook nodded without his conscious . Jin squeezed his arm in jungkook's and smiled brightly like a baby . Jungkook went beet red. 

" it's not that easy jin .. I need Jimin's bead to use magic " jungkook sounded tired. 

" why don't you use your bead ? " jin asked impatiently. 

                         Then ,

 

                                A long pause of painful silence. 

    

 


Until , taehyung broke the silence. 


        " he doesn't have a bead jinnie .. " 

 

 

 


      But jinnie ...

                ' A demon without a bead is like ...

                      A human without a heart .....' 


-


      Jimminie was drowning ..


                                  Again. 

    All he knew , that a pair of hands (or should he says claws )pushing him deeper and deeper in to the abyss of water. Her nails were red and long , Jimin obviously noted that they were Infact Evelyn's .

        

      Jimin couldn't breathe. 


 He tried to fight his way back in to the surface because the oxygen in his lungs was running out . He tried to get rid of the writhing grip , he pushed and kicked and internally screaming and begging for his life. 


    Then those red hands were gone. 


       Desperately , jimin tried to swim to the surface but he couldn't get himself to move. He just stayed paralysed , the water surrounded him still. He felt his repository system giving up on him , even though he reminded himself this is not real .. He could feel the panic in his mind. I am dying .. And I i know exactly why. 

          Then , he was saved .

He was dragged back in to the surface by someone. He doesn't know whom but all he knows is that he is saved. It happened so quickly ; he didn't have the time to open his eyes in time to recognize who his savior was. 


          He was thankful. 

He realised that he was on shore of an unknown beach. The saltwater , rinsed his mouth to make him nauseous enough to vomit . The smell of sea made him delirious. The callous taste of salt in the air ; suffocated him greatly. He stumbles back quickly , and falls on to his knees. He scanned his surrounding ..

     The beach .. The beach .. I'm in a beach. 

         Then rest  dissolved in to darkness ; including the beach. 

-

     Taehyung kept explaining to jin about how ..

  " that means he can't use magic jin .. Jungkook needs Jimin's  bead to use magic. We just need to wait until Jimin wakes up to take his bead and save others ! Be patient for now jinnie "

     Jin couldn't care less about taehyung's explanation. All he could concentrate on is jungkook. His expression was getting darker and darker. As If he is trying to shake away bad memories. He felt sorry for what he thought about jungkook earlier. 

     Jungkook didn't save jin .. Not because he was selfish but because he can't .

         Infact jungkook is perfect expect that he can't use magic without his bead. He feels pretty useless .. He knows how to manipulate black magic but he didn't have a ing bead.  

    He blame this on his stupid father .. Jungkook 'a bead was gone the day mr. Jeon clipped jungkook's wings off ... 

      Jungkook haven't been able to use magic ever since. 

        That devastated jungkook  because magic used to be his favorite thing. He was good at it .. Almost Too good at it. That scared mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon Didn't want to see his son getting out of control with the power he had. 

        It was until jungkook found jimin ..

           Jungkook realized if he borrowed jimin's bead as his own .. He could use magic. But shame on Mother Nature. He could only use that bead for only several weeks. Even though it wasn't perfect .. Jungkook was happy. At least he could use magic .. Even for a short time. 

       
             Jin stared at jungkook but jungkook didn't even look at him. Jin looked at taehyung and told him that he is going upstairs to Jimin's room to look after him. Taehyung just nodded and let him go. 

       Jin climbed upstairs with a heavy heart. He reached jimin's room and opened it. He came inside to a chaos of clothes on the floor. The room was a mess. Jin bit his bottom lip , 
' AISH .. When is this kid ever gonna clean his room ..?'

      Taehyung has just thrown Jimin on to the bed like a block of ice. Jin laughed at tae's clumsy work. Jin reached jimin's bed and placed jimin's limbs intact. He grabbed the bed sheet and covered Jimin like a burrito. 

       Yes , Jimin is a cute little burrito. 

Jin thought Jimin was adorable like this .. The younger's face is just like a baby but his body was like a beast. Jin swept jimin's stray hairs off of his face and tucked it under jimin's ears. He placed his hand over jimin's chubby cheek. 

             Jin couldn't bare seeing Jimin like this .. Cold and dead. 

     But even though taehyung told him it wasn't his fault , jin couldn't stop feeling like he is the person who is responsible for all of this.  

        Jin rose up and went to the kitchen and ran hot water over a towel and brought it back to jimin's room with him. He massaged the towel over jimin's temple trying to regain  the natural temperature of the latter. 


      Every new piece of  information was new to jin. 

        He knew these kids weren't human. He brushed it off , telling to himself that it wasn't real and everything was just a lie. Everything is a huge joke and these kids are happy and normal. 

     But reality of that is far more different... Infact. These kids were everything that they are not suppose to be ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter