Do cats dream ?

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The there is nothing that jin hates more in the morning than waking up min ing yoongi. Everyone else were in the dining room enjoying his infamous egg rolls  , but yoongi's chair was empty as always. Everyone stuffed their faces senselessly while complimenting jin's incredible cooking talents. Jin took off his pink apron and placed it on the kitchen counter and ran up to yoongi's room to wake that hibernating sloth. 

             Jin opened yoongi's room and the smell of fried chicken and hot pot ramyun hit his nose. Yoongi must have ordered late night delivery again. No matter how jin scolded the younger to eat more healthier foods , the younger wouldn't listen to him. Jin just couldn't figure out why yoongi LOVED those salty takeout orders. 

   YOONGI LOGIC : if the food isn't salty ..... It's too sweet. 

   Yoongi was the pickiest eater out of all the members. Others would love anything jin made for them but yoongi was difficult to please. Everytime jin asked if the food he made taste good , yoongi would nod his head but reply ,

   " good ... But too sweet " and he would sprinkle A HALF A BUCKET OF SALT in to the dish. Just looking at  yoongi's extreme salt preference made jin wanting to barf his guts out. Min yoongi is the SALTIEST guy you'd ever meet. 

      It's quite ironic by the way .... Because he was supose to Suga ... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SALTY ! 

      Jin examined the empty chicken wing boxes lying on top of yoongi's computer. Yoongi was the nerdy  type to play video games till the morning while binge eating on fried chicken and sleep like a log till noon. Jin looked at the walls that are stickered with different gaming and anime posters. League of legends , all of marvel characters , Star Wars Pokemon , super Mario , world war Z , naruto , bleach ... Etc. This room was basically every nerdy dream come true. 

            But jin had to admit , sleeping yoongi was the cutest thing to witness in the morning. Yoongi looked like a sleeping koala. His mouth was slightly parted and drooling a little from the corners of his mouth. He looked like a kitten; hiding behind all of the bed spreads. Yoongi's hair was a mess ; but in a cute and y way. There is something about sleeping yoongi .... 

               " NoooOOOOOoooooOOOOoo " jin was startled be yoongi's sudden reaction. Yoongi was talking to himself in his raspy and sleepy voice. Jin walked towards to yoongi and swept the younger's bangs off from his face while looking in to the rapper lovingly. Jin chuckled at how adorable yoongi looked when he was sleep talking ; jin never get to see this gentle side of yoongi when he is awake. 

                

    When yoongi woke up , his room was clean and sparkling. Yoongi knew that nobody in this house rather than jin omma gave a flying about cleanliness. Yoongi could imagine jin in his cut pink apron complaining about how dirty everything is. Jin would still continue to clean yoongi's rooms even though he messes it up each time. And how can yoongi forget ? Jin would fan himself when sweat glistered off of his angelic face and throw his hair back in to a ponytail. Theses are all clear observations yoongi made , he doesn't know why he remembers the smallest things jin does ... And still find them adorable. 

       The door suddenly opened disturbing yoongi's train of thoughts. Yoongi jumped in to his bed and covered himself with his blankets and pretended to be fast asleep. Even though yoongi hates when people try to wake him up , he likes when the older's fingers all over him. Yoongi knew exactly what jin would do. Jin would shake him lightly and blow on his forehead to wake him up. Sometimes if yoongi is really stubborn , jin had to his his cheeks to get him to wake up. Yoongi never told this to anyone but he would act like these actions of the older bothers him but he looked forward to this every single day 

" yoongi-ah ~" it was most defineatly jin's voice because no one else in this household had that kind of a girly voice. 

" yoooooooooonnngi ?! " jin coed his name again. Can't jin omma see me ? I am on my bed ! It's about time jin got his eyes checked. 

" YAH ! MIN YOONGI ! " jin's voice was getting more murdeous as the time passed. Yoongi just couldn't understand why jin kept calling his name when he was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. 

" oh ... What are you doing here ~~ " jin's voice got sweeter. Finally ! It was About time jin noticed that he was on his bed. Yoongi heard jin's footsteps coming near him. Yoongi always knew jin would arrive with a big cup of warm tea for him , yoongi doesn't like tea very much but anything for jin umma. 

       Yoongi turned over his belly and scratched  his eyes lazily while yawning. The light was too bright and it took time for yoongi's irises to adjust to the ..

 

 

Wait .,....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                     WHY IS JIN A GAINT ? 

 

 

     Yoongi opened and closed his eyes twice and his jaw hit the floor. Yoongi recognised that beautiful face ; it was jin. But it was jin's face zoomed in like 10X. Yoongi could see a certain beauty mark right above jin's lips .. Why didn't noticed that before ? Jin's voice boomed against yoongi's ears. 

 

  " aigooo .... I didn't know yoongi had a cat !"  

 

                               CAT ?      WHAT CAT ?     I DONT HAVE A CAT !!!!

 

   Yoongi raised his hand .... His paw ? 

   Yoongi had something disturbing his vision ... Oh my god are those  whiskers ?!?

    He felt like he was covered with itching fur ... 

 

       Panicking Inside , yoongi turned to the long mirror in the corner of his room. It was not his handsome reflection that stared back at him ....

 

                                                                                                                   It was a cat 

                                                                                                                         A black cat to be exact .....

 

         Jin ran over to the rescue and grabbed the black cat to his chest. He sqealed at how adorable the cat was. Jin always wanted cat , because they were easy to take care of. Jin liked dogs and anything furry and cute but cats held a special place in his heart. Jin can't believe that he is going to own this cat. 

         Yoongi was still dazed by the sudden realization. He could believe what happened , this is certainly out of this world. Yoongi never believed in magic but from today onwards he will. Yoongi couldn't think straight and he was shivering. Yoongi was squeezed inside jin's hug and his respiratory system was filled with jin's lavender body was. This was the first time ... Yoongi  realises .... That he got to see jin's smiling eyes closely. Jin's eyes were hazel with specks of golden dust over his bright black irises ... 

     WAIT ... THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FANTASIZING  ABOUT JIN'S EYES !!!!!!!!!!

          He had to tell jin that he is stuck in this cat's body . Then jin will get help from jungkook and jungkook can use some of his witchy magic on him to make him a human again !!! Everything will be alright yoongi ..... Everything is just right ... You are going to be okay .... 

                      " meeeeoooooow ?"

 

        Yoongi defineatly heard a cat meowing but the problem is ... WHY IS IT COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH ?!?? Why can't I pronounce correctly ? Why is my voice coming out as meowing ? What in the world is happening ?!? 

            Yoongi felt like he was in a earthquake when jin lifted him up in his arms and ran downs stairs with him. Jin was so excited to show off his new pet to all of the members. Yoongi held on to his dear life when jin ran towards the members who were eating downstairs. 

" LOOK WHAT IVE FOUND !" Jin came in to abrupt hault while holding the black cat tightly between his arms. He showed the cute cat to all of the members as if it was a prized possession. Everyone stared dumbfoundedly, back and forth at the cat and jin. Jin sqealed in joy ..... But it's too early for jin omma's drama! The spoon between taehyung's teeth fell on to the table with a loud thud. 

       Hoseok was the first one to react , he jumped off from his chair and ran towards jin while screaming ; 

                             " OMIGAWD IS THAT A KITTY CAT ?!?!?!" 

     Everyone followed Hoseok soon after. Hoseok tried to pet the cat's head but the cat ... Well yoongi ... Growled. Everyone expect jungkook were crowded around the cat adoring how cute he is. YOONGI HAD ENOUGH OF THE PATTING AND CHEECK GRABBING !!!

     " kookie .. Come see how cute this cat is !"  Taehyung invited jungkook but jungkook scorned and kept eating the last bits of his meal. 

" it's just a cat ... I don't know what's so special about it .." Jungkook was clearly jealous. Yoongi internally smirked at it; today .. He was the star of this show. Jungkook rudely stared at the kitten and left the dining table without saying anything. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter