Starbucks~ Gikwang

I Found You (Special One~)

After they practice, the boys was tired, sleepy and exhausted. Their manager left them in the practice room because he has his own schedule.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go out for a minute." Jihae said as she stood up from the couch.

"Hmmm.. Where are you going?" Kiseop asked her.

"I'm going to buy a coffee." she said. "You guys want coffee?" she asked. They looked at her and they nodded.

"I'm going to buy." she said.

"Noona, can I go with you?" Dongho pleased her.

"No, it's ok, you're tired. I can go by myself." she said as she went out from their practice room. 


It was already evening when, she went out from the building, and she saw a "Starbucks" near in the building. She went inside.

Starbucks%20BGC%201b.jpg

"Good Evening Maam." the guard greeted her politely and she smiled. Then she text Dongho If what flavor they want. Then her phone vibrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: :) Dongho

3 caramel macchiato and 4 cafe' americano Noona! Please...

Thank you Noona! laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Evening Welcome to Starbucks, how can I help you?" the girl asked her politely. 

"Can I have 3 caramel macchiato and 4 cafe' americano then 1 white chocolate mocha please." she said as she looked up at the menu board.

"Ok, 50000 won, Just wait for a minute Maam." she said as Jihae handled the money to her. After how many minutes, her order is ready. 

"Here you go Maam, enjoy and come again!" the girl said as she handled the coffee box to her and she smiled. She went out from the Starbucks and start walking to the buliding. 


Jihae's POV 

While walking to the building,  I was about to pick my phone to call Dongho to help me carry the box, but the box I was holding slip into my hands, luckily someone hold it before it fell on the floor. 

"Woah? Be careful" the tall guy said as he lift the box.

"Yeah, By the way, thank you." I said as I smiled at him. 

"You look familiar." I said with a curious voice. He was familiar to me, when I get closer to him. I get shocked, it was Lee Gikwang.

"Yeah, I'm Gikwang from Beast, What's your name?." he said with a smile. OMG!!!!! O_o 

"Uhh..uh.... t...hhaankk youu. I'm Park Jihae" I shuttered. ! I'm shuttering! Then he chuckled.

"Nice name. You don't have to be nervous." he said while smiling. Then she smiled as she looked at the box he was holding. 

"I'm going to hold it for you, where are you going?" he asked. 

"To NHM building. Are you sure?" I asked him. 

"Ok, of course, it's really not good for a beautiful girl walking by herself in this kind of hour." he said and he smiled. 

"Ok. Thank you." I said and we went together to the bulding.


Gikwang's POV 

While walking in the street, I saw a girl. She's beautiful. Then the box she was holding was slip on her hands, luckily I hold it before it fell on the floor.

""Woah? Be careful" I said to her as I lift the box. 

"Yeah, By the way, thank you." she said as she smiled at me. Cute smile!

"You look familiar." she said with a curious voice. Of course I look familiar to you. I'm Lee Gikwang from Beast. 

"Yeah, I'm Gikwang from Beast. What's your name?" I said with a smile. 

ki+kwang+endorsement.png

 "Uhh..uh.... t...hhaankk youu. I'm Park Jihae" she shuttered. Then I chuckled.

"Nice name.You don't have to be nervous." he said while smiling. Then she smiled as she looked at the box I was holding. 

"I'm going to hold it for you, where are you going?" I asked. 

"To NHM building. Are you sure?" she asked me.

"Ok, of course, it's really not good for a beautiful girl walking by herself in this kind of hour." I said and I smiled. 

"Ok. Thank you." I said and we went together to the building.


After how many minutes of walking, they reached in the building. 

"What are you doing here in NHM building? Are you a trainee or what?" he asked her as he looked at her. Then they went inside, in the elevator. "What floor?" he added

"13th floor.. No, I'm not a trainee. My uncle is a manager of a boyband." she said. Then he push the button with a 13th symbol.

"Boyband?" he asked with curiosity.

"U-kiss." she said calmly.

"Really? That's great." he said.

"Yeah, uhmmm. Are you sure you want to hold it?" she asked as she looked at the box he was holding. "Maybe your busy?" she added.

"No, it's ok. I have a free time now, until tomorrow. So, don't worry." he said as he smiled at her then she smiled at him. He's nice.

Then they reached in the U-kiss Practice room. She knocked the door and she opened it. 

"Noona!!!" Dongho called her. Then she smiled at him. The boys saw Jihae came out from the door with Gikwang.

"Gikwang?" they said in unison.

"Hey guys." he greeted them.

"Hey Hyung!" Dongho said as he tap his shoulder. The he smiled at him.

"Hey Gikwang, what are you doing here?" Soohyun asked while smiling.

"I came here to help Jihae carry the box." he said as he looked at Jihae then she smiled.

"Here's the coffee." she called them.

"Thank you so much!" they thanked her.

"Wow, you're such a gentleman." Soohyun said. Then he smiled at him. 

"Oh guys I'm sorry I have to go now." Gikwang said. 

"Thanks again Gikwang-oppa." she said with a smile.

" It's ok. No problem." he said. "By the way, Can I have your number?" he said shyly.

"Ok." she chuckled then they exchange number. After that Gikwang said goodbye to them and he went out from their practice.