More than words :>

I Found You (Special One~)

"Thank you again Ms. Park. Ok, class your going to have a group assignment. In 3 avogrado's law, just choose one topic you will discuss and give an example. Like if you choose, MASS IN GRAMS TO MOLE or MOLE NUMBER OF PARTICLES or MASS TO NUMBER OF PARTICLES." Mrs. Choi said as they take down notes. 

"I will choose you partner." she added as she looked around. Then she start picking.

Soohyun-Lea 

Kevin-Dongho 

Kiseop- Jaewon 

Hoon- Shin hye

Aj- Ji eun

Eli-Jihae.


Jihae's POV

What?! My partner is Eli? I hope his good in chemistry. I'm really serious when it becomes to studies. Aissshhh~~

"Can you go now to your partners." Mrs. Choi said. I was looking at the Chemistry book, I felt that someone is wlaking to my directions. 

"Hey.." someone called me, when I looked up, I saw Eli. Then he smiled at me.

"Uhmmm?" 

"I guess your my partner."

"Well, that's what Mrs. Choi said."

"Yeah, well how can we research our assignments?"

"Let's research it after class in the afternoon, in my house if you want to."

"Ok sure."

"I hope you will work with me. So that our assignment will be successful. I don't really want to waste my time." I said in a serious tone.

"Sure. I'll wait you in the front gate of our school." he said. Then I nodded and I turned my face in the book and start reading. 

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Ok class, see you tomorrow." Mrs. Choi said as we stood up from our seat. Then I checked my next schedule, it was my Music class. 

"Hey.." someone called me from behind, when I looked back I saw Soohyun with other U-kiss members.

"Hi."

"What's your next subject?" Soohyun asked me.

"Music Class." I said calmly then Dongho held my wrist.

"Noona, we have the same next subject! Let's go together? Kevin-hyung and Eli-hyung have a same subject with you too." Dongho asked. Then I nodded. 

"See you later Jihae." Hoon said and he smiled at me.

"See you guys." I said to them. After that Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon and Aj went to their next subject while me, Dongho, Kevin and Eli walked to our next schedule. 


Prospect_Tapscott_4.jpg

"Good Morning students!" Mrs. Choi said happily. She was the music and chemistry teacher in SIS.

"Good Morning Mrs. Choi" they greeted them. 

"Luckily we have the 3 members of U-kiss here in our class." she said as she looked at Kevin, Eli and Dongho. The girls was cheered and giggled. "Ok, Let's start our jamming here in Music room. Are you ready?" she asked happily. And the students cheered. 

"I would like to request Kevin Woo, can you sing a song to us?" she requested. Then the students shouted his name. Then Kevin stood up and he starts playing the guitar. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1-GbVTgYI&feature=related

When he starts singing the "More than Words" the girls started to squeeled. 

He's so good. I like his voice. Jihae thought

After how many minutes, Kevin finished playing the guitar and all of them clapped. 

"You're really good Mr. Woo." Mrs. Choi complimented. 

"Thank you for listening." he said as he bowed and he smiled. 

"Whose next?" Mrs. Choi said as she looked around. "Ms. Park, can you a sing a song for us?" then all of them looked at her. Then she stood up. Kevin passed the guitar to her.

"Good luck." he whispers and she smiled at him. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-f4rwY7OE

When she starts singing, all of them was amazed with her voice.


Eli's POV 

Wow! she have a nice voice. She's so beautiful! I like her! Wait?!!!! No! Snap out of it Eli! It can't be!

"She's really good." the guy said from my behind.

"Yeah, she's beautiful! I like her now!" the other guys said. Someone poked my shoulder the I turned to my side.

"Hyung, Jihae~noona is really beautiful and good." he whispered to me.

"She is." I said. Then Kevin staring at me, then I raised my eyebrows and he just smirked at me.

I know you like her, Eli.... Kevin thought.

After that, she finished singing. All boys are cheering at her. I can't blame them, she's pretty and smart. Almost perfect!

"You have a nice voice Jihae!" Mrs. Choi complimented her, then she bowed.