Why shouldn't I?

I Found You (Special One~)

Jihae went home after her works because she felt exhausted and tired. 

"Miss Park, are you okay?" Mrs. Hwang asked her. 

"Uh.. oh.. yeah. I'm fine." she weakly said. "I'm going to take a rest first." then she went to her room. She changes her clothes and laid down on her bed. After how many hours, she woke up but she felt dizzy again. She tried to stood up but she winced when she moved. 

"Mrs. Hwang?" she slowly called her, it seems that she didn't heard her because of her low voice. She tried to stood up and enduring the pain on her head. Then she reached the living room.

"Mrs. Hwang...." she called her.

"What happened? You look pale. Are you okay?" she asked as she put her palm on her forehead. "Omo, your heating up." then Jihae fainted, luckily Mrs. Hwang caught her. She called the ambulance. 

Meanwhile the boys were taking their break in their practice room, they've been practicing for how many hours. Dongho turn on the TV as he sits on the floor. 

The popular model, Park Jihae has been rushed to the hospital this afternoon because she fainted. The doctors was still checking up on her to know what is the reason why she fainted. Many fans of her are getting worried because of her situation. We hope that she will recover as soon as possible.

"Hyung!" Dongho called them. "Jihae has been rushed to the hospital because she fainted." he panicked. 

"What?!?" they said in unison. 

"We have to visit her, please hyung?" Dongho pleaded their leader. 

"Okay, let's go. I'm going to call Manager-hyung about this." they left and they rushed to the hospital. 


The Ukiss arrived at the hospital then they asked to the information desk where Jihae room is. As they already know where she is, they rushed to her room. They saw a lady waiting in the emergency room. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo." Soohyun said as he bowed. "Is this Jihae's room?" he asked.

"Yes. And who are you?" she asked.

"Were Jihae's friends. We heard about the news and we rushed here." he explained. "How is she?"

"Well, the doctors was still checking up on her." she said. "I'm Hwang Bong Cha, one of her personal assistant." she bowed.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Hwang." they said as they bowed. 

"Is her parents already know what happened?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, I called them. They're going to be back here as soon as they can." then their Manager came. 

"What happened to her?" he asked concernly.

"We still didn't know yet." Aj said. Then the doctors came out from the her room. 

"Are you the relatives of Miss Park?" the doctor asked.

"Ne." her uncle said. 

"She's fine now, her vital signs is good." they sighed in relieved. "She fainted because of too much fatigue that her body can't endure it anymore. We saw that she has a low immune system maybe because she skipped meals and she didn't take care of her body. She needs to rest for the mean time and we will check her again." the doctor said. "You can visit her now." 

"Thank you." they bowed at them as the doctors left. Then they slowly entered her room as they saw her sleeping figure.

"I already told her thats she's going to take care of her health." Her Uncle sighed.

"She's been working too hard this past few days. She didn't even eat her breakfast before she go." Mrs. Hwang said.

"Jihae is like that, she will not complain even though she's having a hard time." her uncle said. After how many minutes, the room was filled with silence. 

"I'm going first, to get her things." Mrs. Hwang said as she bowed and they nodded then she left.

"Guys, you have to go to your next schedules." their manager said. 

"But hyung, how about Jihae?" Hoon asked.

"After your schedules we will go back here. I don't want to leave her but guys your schedules." he sighed. 

"Hyung, can I stay?" Eli asked. 

"Well, you don't have any schedules right now. Maybe you can stay." he said. 

"Thank you Hyung." he bowed. 

"Take care of her Eli-hyung." Kevin said as he patted his shoulder. 

"We have to go now." Aj said. "Just call us if anything happen okay?" then he nodded as they left. Eli sits on the chair beside her bed, staring at her. 

"Yah, you said we're not going to worry about you but you didn't take care of yourself again." he shook his head as he hold her hand. "You promise that your going to take care of yourself but how come it happened?" he hold her hand tightly. "Your such a stubborn girl." he mumbled. As the time passed, he felt sleepy and he decided to take a nap, he laid his head on the side of the bed still holding her hand. 


Next Morning 

Jihae slowly opened her eyes and she's trying to adjust her sight because of the brightness of the light. When she already adjusted her sight, she turned her head down and she saw Eli sleeping while holding her hand. She can't believe of what she saw. Then Eli began to move. 

"You're awake." he said as he slowly opened his eyes. 

"Why I am here?" she asked. 

"You fainted." he said. "Your such a stubborn girl." 

"What?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"You said that you're going to take care of your health, but look at you now." he said. 

"If your going to nag me, just stop." she looked away. Guilty strikes him. 

"Uh.. You should eat this." he said as he handled the fruit to her. 

"I'm not hungry." she said. 

"Do you know why did you fainted? Because you skipped your meals and you lack of sleep." she looked at him. "What happened if your going to faint again?" 

"I'm fine, you shouldn't worry about me." she said. 

"Why shouldn't I? You always made me worried about you." he said as she looked at him. "Uh.. I mean you made us worried about you." 

"You should eat this now." he ordered. She don't have any choice but to eat because she didn't want them to worry about her. She starts eating the fruit. 

"Where are the others?" she asked. 

"They still have a schedules right now." he said as he bite the apple. 

"Oh, okay." she said. "How about you? You don't have a schedule?" she asked. 

"No, I don't have. So I decided to stay here with you." he said as she felt her heart beat fast. 

"You should get rest instead of being here." she said. "By the way, your really good in hosting." then she remembered the episode where Eli and NS Yoonji having a date. 

"Uh..yeah. Thanks." he smiled. When she saw him smiling made her think that he really enjoy their date. 

"Both of you look good together." she smiled. Hurt, sadness and pain can see in her eyes. Silence filled the room until someone interrupted it.

"Noona!" Dongho yelled as he ran up to her and hugged her. "I miss you~" he pouted as he let go. 

"I miss you too." she smiled. 

"How are you Jihae?" Soohyun asked.

"I'm fine, Oppa." she said. 

"We're so worried about you." Hoon said. 

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry." she bowed. 

"Yah, silly girl. Stop saying sorry, okay?" Aj ruffled her hair as she nodded and smiled. 

"Oh, Jihae-ah." Kevin called her.

"Ne?"

"Kikwang gave this for you." he said as he handled the bouquet of red roses.

"Really?" then she took it from him as she smelled it. "Smells good." she smiled then she took the piece of paper in the bouquet. 

Hello Jihae! How are you? I heard that you got hospitalized. :( Getwell soon! 

You should take care of yourself, okay? Hope to see you soon! ^^ <3

-Kikwang ;) 

"Aigoo, silly Kikwang!" she chuckled then she called Soohyun. "Soohyun-oppa?" 

"Ne?" he looked at her. 

"Can I borrow your phone?" she asked.

"Of course." he smiled at her as he handled his phone. Jihae starts scrolling down on his contact then she put the speaker in her ear. 

"Hello?" a voice came out from the speaker. "Soohyun-hyung?" 

"No, it's me Jihae." 

"Omo! Jihae-ah! How are you?" he asked as she chuckled.

"I'm fine, Oppa!" she smiled. "By the way, thank you for the roses. I like it." 

"Nuh! Anything for you, Jihae-ah! I'm glad you like it." he smiled through the phone. 

"Did I disturb you or something?" she asked.

"No, it's okay." he said. "You should resting now, right?" 

"Well, yeah. But I just want to thank you for the roses." 

"Silly, you don't have to thank me, you know." he said. "You should rest now." he ordered.

"Yes, sir!" she cheered. 

"Yah!" she chuckled at his reaction. "Aigoo~ arasseo." he said. 

"I'm going now, Oppa." she said. "Thank you again!"

"Anything for you. Bye-yeom~!" he said as she hung up. 

"Thank you Soohyun-oppa." she said as she handled him back his phone.