Forget and Change

I Found You (Special One~)

It's been a week when Jihae was been in an accident and she's still in coma. And the U-kiss boys are always visiting her despite of their busy schedules. And now they going to visit her again. 

Reagan_pt_room-prv.jpg

"Noona, were here again." Dongho said. "But you still not awake." he said sadly. "I really miss you Jihae-noona~" 

"We all miss you Jihae. Please wake up now." Eli said sadly as he stares at her face. 

"See? You have many getwell soon cards, many people was waiting for you to wake up." Soohyun said. 

"You know what Jihae? We've been practicing for our concert, I hope you could see us." Kiseop said. 

"Jihae, darling please wake up now." her mother said as she caress her cheek. Suddenly Aj saw her fingers was moving.

"She's awake." he said that make all of them stared at her. They saw Jihae's hand was moving. 

"Darling, did you hear me? Please squeeze my hand if you heard me." her mother as she hold her hand then Jihae squeeze her hand lightly to respond. 

Then Jihae slowly opened her eyes and trying to adjust her sight. 

"Darling, you've finally awake." her mother smiled. 

"Whe...re am I...?" she's trying to speak.

"You're in the hospital, you've been here for almost a week." then she start to looked around her eyes landed on the boys.

"Mom, who are they?" she asked that makes the boys shocked.

"You didn't know us?" Soohyun asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember and I don't know you." she slowly said. 

"I'm Soohyun remember? That is Hoon, Aj, Kiseop, Kevin, Eli and Dongho" Soohyun trying to make her remember.

"Sorry. I don't remember you guys." then her mother went out to call the doctor. 

"You don't remember anything about us? Were U-kiss." Kiseop asked. 

"I'm sorry but I don't remember all of you." then the doctor came and checked her.

"Doc, how come she didn't know them?"

"That's the cause of the coma and the impack of the car that hit her. But soon her memory will be back." he said. "She can go home tomorrow." 

"Thank you Doctor." then the doctor left. 

It's been 3 days since Jihae was been out in the hospital, but still her memory is still not back yet. And the boys was still having problem with Jihae, unlike before whenever they see each other they always have fun talking to each other but now it seems everything has changed. 

"Jihae, I'm going back to New york. I'm going to check our business there." her mom said. 

"I want to go back too." she said as she sits in the sofa. 

"Huh? Why?"

"Since my memory is not back yet, I want to stay in New York for awhile Mom." 

"Well, that's great idea."

"And I can also helped you out in our business." she said. 

"Okay, were leaving tomorrow." 

"I'm just going to pack my things." she said as she stood up and went to her room. 


Jihae's POV 

My memory is still not coming back yet, how come I didn't know U-kiss? Oh, I really hate this. Since my memory is still not coming back yet, I planned that I'm going to go back in New York, If maybe my memory or any experience will come back. My Mom agreed to my decision and I went to my room to start packing my things. As I start packing my things, something flashback on my mind. That guy, Eli? 

"Eli?" I mumbled as myself suddenly I felt dizzy, I tried not to remember his face after that I continue packing my things. 


@U-kiss Practice Room

"Ok, really?....okay...yeah...Take care on your trip, goodbye." Daeho said through the phone. 

"Hyung, whose your talking to?" Kiseop asked.

"It's Jihae's mom, she's going back to New York." 

"Really? How about Jihae-noona?" Dongho blurted.

"She's coming with her mother, she's going back too." and that make Eli startled. 

"What? But why?" Soohyun asked.

"Since her memory is still not coming back yet, she decided to stay in New York for awhile." they sighed.

"I hope her memory will be back." Hoon said sadly and make them nodded. 

"Yeah, I hope so..." her uncle agreed then Eli stood up. 

"Where are you going Eli?" Kevin asked him.

"I'm going to take a walk for awhile." he said. 

"Okay, be careful then." his manager allowed him the he went out. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-SzYS6Ehms&feature=related

Eli went to the park were he and Jihae had been went. He remembered spending his time with her, he remembered every single of it, the way they share their likes and dislikes and how she smiles. Even if he keep on denying his feeling for her, but his heart says that he already fell in love. He afraid that he might get hurt in the end, because he already know that Jihae is really popular among guys. And he thinks that Jihae don't love him and she will never be that's why he keep on denying it to himself. He looked up at the sky and he closed his eyes. 

I hope she will remember me it's okay if she don't love me, as long as she could remember us, especially me. 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm so busy because of my studies, were just finished our 2nd unit exam last friday so I decided to update this story for you guys.

Were going to have a field trip this Monday! :D I'm so excited, I can't wait! 

 

PS: Don't forget to subscribe and comment! <3 Lalalabs!