Love Problem

I Found You (Special One~)

Next day....

Jihae woke up early because she's going to their company and she's going to have a work. 

316516_175338665885966_281998509_n.jpg

As she went to their company, the employees greeted her calmly and sweetly and she greeted them back. 

"Miss Jihae, I already put all the files you have to sign." Miss Choi said. 

"Thank you Miss Choi. Where's mom?"

"They have a meeting in the conference room with some of the investors." she said.

"Oh~ thank you." she said as she went to her office. Then she start working the files. Then someone knock at the door.

"Excuse me Miss, someone sent a delivery to you." Miss Choi said as she handled the bouquet of roses as bowed and left.

"Huh? Who give this?" she asked curiosly, then she saw a card on it. So she decided to get it.

Hey~ how are you? I hope you're doing fine. Take care of yourself! ^^

"Who could it be?" she said as she smells the roses. "Smells good." she smiled then she continue working. The time went so fast, it's already night and Jihae finished working all the files. She left their company and she decided to go to a coffee shop to buy something to drink. Suddenly, someone called her. 

"Jihae...." she froze when someone called her. She recognize that voice. Then she turned around, she was right. It was Xian. 

"Hey.." he called her. 

"Uhh...ohh.. Hi." she said. 

"How are you?" he asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Why are you asking me that?" she said coldly.

"I just want to know if you're doing fine." he said calmly. "And do you receive the roses that I bought for you?"

"Roses? So you're the one who sent it..?"

"Yeah, I know you really like roses, So I decided to bought it for you." 

"But why? Why are you doing this?" she asked coldly. 

"I just wanted to say sorry..." she cut him off.

"Sorry for leaving me for another girl? It's that Xian?!" she said. "You don't have to!" 

"But I don't want to feel guilty and..."

"How dare you Xian.. If I only knew that the roses is from you, I shouldn't accept it..." she looked away and she left him. She decided to take a walk in the park for awhile to release all the confusion. When she about to turned away, someone bumped on her.

"Mianhamnida, mianhamnida." the girl keep saying as she bowed at her.

"It's okay..." then the girl recognize her. 

"Jihae...?" she asked. It was Jihee. "It's you again, I'm sorry." she smiled. 

"Hey... it's okay." 

"Jihee-noona, I bought a cookies and cupcakes." a voice interrupted them. 

"Eli...." she said as she felt her heart hurts. 

"Jihae? What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"Uh...oh.. I'm just taking a walk." she said, she thought that they having a date. "Sorry for interrupting you guys, It's already late. I have to go now." she said. 

"Okay, take care. It was nice seeing you again." Jihee said then Jihae smiled and she left. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0Tdo90y0I&feature=related (Please play this song.) 

Jihae felt hurt when she saw Jihee and Eli together, so she bid good bye to them and went home. She went to the terrace and looked at the city.

Luxury-Property-In-Southern-California-F

She didn't know why she always felt hurt when it becomes to love. She's been serious in relationship but why she's the one to will suffer? And the thing that makes her confused is the incident in the park were she saw Jihee and Eli. It looks like she really felt hurt when she saw them together. She closes her eyes, suddenly a tears slowly falling in her eyes. 

"Sweety..." her mom called her. "Your here." then she turned around. "Are you okay? What happened?" then she hugged her mother. 

"It is all about Xian again?" she asked. "Or Eli?" Jihae was shocked of what her mother said. 

"How did you know?" she asked curiosly as she let go. 

"I'm your mother, I can see in your eyes that you like him, I am right?" she keep in silence and she sighed.

"I don't know what to do." she said. "I'm afraid of my feelings for him. I didn't mean to fall in love with him." 

"Darling, listen. You can't stop your feelings, remember that. Let's say that it's not your choice, but your heart choose it." her mother explained it to her. "It was your heart who want it. When it becomes to love, we always hurt yet it makes us happy. Just do what your heart says. I know you can do it." 

"But.. why I always have to be suffer?"

"It is the part of being inlove." she said. "Follow your heart but you have to listen to your brain also."

"I think I need a break.... thanks mom." she smiled.

"Anything for you sweety." she kissed her cheek. "I'm going back to Korea tomorrow and I'm going to meet the investors from New York by next month. They're going to stay in Jeju Island. It's good if you could come, so you will have your vacation for awhile. You're been stressed-out now a days."

"Thanks Mom, I'm just going to finished my work here, then I'm going back to Korea and I will follow you in Jeju." 

"Take a rest okay? I'm going now." she nodded then her mom left. 


U-kiss was still busy for their comeback, they keep on practicing and practicing. Meanwhile, their having a break. 

"I'm tired." Dongho whinned as he lay on the floor. 

"Dongho, drink this. It will help you." Aj handled him the energy juice. 

"Thanks hyung~!" he said as he take a sip on it. 

"Oh~ Eli, what going on between you and Jihee?" Soohyun asked as he wipe his sweat on his face.

"Huh? Nothing. Were just friends." he said. 

"Really?" Hoon and that makes them laughed. 

"Guys, stop teasing me okay? Were just friends." he said. 

"I know you had a feelings for her..."

"But I thought you had a feelings for Jihae?" the conversation is getting more intense.

"Of course no. Even if I say yes, it's really impossible for her to love me. We all know that many guys are lining up for her." he said sadly as he imagine that Jihae love someone else. 

"Yeah, that's right. Jihae is beautiful, smart, nice, sweet and smart. Almost PERFECT!" Hoon said and make them nodded. 

"I'm just going outside for awhile." Eli said as he put his towel aside and went out. 

"That guy still doesn't know what his feelings for Jihae. Is he stupid or something?" Soohyun said in disbelief. 

"Stupid? Or afraid to be hurt again?" Kiseop said. 

"I hope he will realize it maybe he will regret it." 

"But hyung... he already said that it is impossible for her to love him, what if Eli-hyung had feelings for her but..." Dongho was interrupted.

"She will reject him? and..."

"He will be hurt again." Kiseop finished Aj's sentence. They looked at each other and they sighed. 

"Love problem, love problem." Kiseop keeps mumbling as he sighed. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for late update, I'd been busy these days. 

Don't forget to subsribe and leave a comment! ^^ have a nice day!