A Classy Night Party

I Found You (Special One~)

@Jihae's House

She was preparing herself for tonight's party. She wore a elegant black party dress and match it with black heels. It perfectlt fits her and she was gorgeous. 

*JAPAN KOREAN* y Elegant Satin Cocktail Dress - Black    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7OFPoqVtiIrdG0RIs85_

Suddenly someone was knocking her door.

"Come in." she said as someone came out from the door. It was Ms. Lei. Ms. Lei was amazed by her beauty.

"You look pretty beautiful." Ms. Lei complimented.

"Thank you Ms. Lei." and Ms. Lei. "What brings you here?" 

"The chauffeur is ready downstairs."

"Ok, I'll go down for a minutes." after that she went out from her room and went downstairs. Then she saw a car with a chauffeur.

luxury-cars498892.jpg

"Shall we Miss?" Chauffeur said as he open the door for her.

"Yes and thank you." she said as she went inside of the car. And drove away to Hotel. 


@Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel

22529_195_b.jpg

Many students arrive at the lobby early. After how many minutes the U-kiss boys arrived at the lobby with their manager.

[MV] U-Kiss - 0330

All the girls was o_o and some of guy students envied them.

"I really like party!" Soohyun said excitedly.

"Guys, be careful, right?" their manager said.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"By the way, where's Jihae-noona?" Dongho asked as he looked around.

"Yeah, I think she's not here." Kiseop said.

"Maybe she will come soon." Hoon said. Suddenly their manager saw a car and he knew who car it is. It was from Jihae.

"There she is." their manager said as they looked were the direction is. 


Jihae's POV 

After how many minutes, we reached the in the hotel. I can see that many students arrived early and the U-kiss boys and Uncle are here also. And Mr. Hwang opened the door for me. Then I went out from the car and I can felt that many eyes were on me. 

"She's hot!"

"She's beautiful!"

"Unniee!!!!!" someone called me. Then I looked up I saw Hyun ae walking towars me. Wearing a blue dress matching blue heels. 

"How many time do I have to tell you? Don't call me Unnie!" I nagged her and she just laughed.

"Ok! Ok. Fine! Jihae you look pretty beautiful tonight!!" she complimented. 

"Glad you say my name! Thanks!" I smiled at her. "And you look beautiful too."

And she smiled. "Thanks Unni..I mean Jihae!" and we giggled. I took a glanced were the U-kiss boys are. I caught Eli was staring at me then our eyes met. Then I remember what happened in the park yesterday. I felt hurt again but I don't know what the reason until now. I just looked away and looked again at Hyun ae. But xomething new about him, his hair. He look more handsome! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh7ayX53m-bOw9FbKnpiu

"Look like my niece is beautiful tonight." Uncle said to me.

"Thank you Uncle." I smiled at him. 

"You're always welcome." he smiled at me. 


Eli's POV 

Jihae was really pretty beautiful tonight. I can't stop staring at her and I can felt my heart beating so fast right now. She caught me staring at her and our eyes met but she looked away. Is she mad at me or something? Then Manager hyung talking to her. 

"Noonaaa!!!" Dongho interrupted. 

"Hey Dongho." she greeted him.

"You look beautiful tonight." they said.

"Thank you." she smiled. "Oh by the way guys, this is my Best friend Hyun ae."

"Annyeong Haeseyo! Jung Hyun ae-imnida!" she smiled and bowed. "I didn't know that Jihae unnie is close to U-kiss. You guys are popular in US." she said.

"Thank you!" they said in unison. 

After that they went to the main hall of the hotel. The hall was decorated with elegant design that perfectly fits the theme of the party.

 

burgundy%2Bhyatt%2Bjakarta.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZBLwIOxcA 

Many students were dancing and having a good time at the party. 

"Good Evening Everyone!" the dean interrupted. "Were having a special guests tonight but it was just a surprise. U-kiss is already here!!" he said. And everyone says "wwooohoooww!! Yeaaahhh!!!"

"Well everyone, I hope you will have a good time here! But plus don't drink too much alcohol, they will not serving strong liquior for tonight's party." Everyone says "Awwwww" 

"But still you kids just drink lightly. Now enjoy the party!" and all of them dancing as the music starts again. 


U-kiss, Jihae, Hyun ae and their Manager was in one table. 

"Jihae~ah." her uncle called her.

"Ne Uncle?" 

"Your dad said that you will be careful." 

"I'm not baby anymore. I can take care of myself now."

"But still, I want you to be careful. Ok?" then she smiled and nodded.