I'm hurt?

I Found You (Special One~)

Next Morning.

Today was Friday, Jihae don't have a class because they're going to ready and be prepared for tomorrow's night party.

"Excuse me, Miss Jihae." Ms. Lei called Jihae were busy with her Ipad on her hands.

"Yes Ms. Lei?"

"Your designer said that you dress will deliver tonight."

"Ok. Thank you Ms. Lei."

"You're always welcome." 

"By the way, where's Jaehyun?"

"He's having his vacation in Hongkong with your Mom."

"Oh? That's good." suddenly her phones rings.

"Hello Jihae?"

"Uncle Daeho, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine and how about you?"

"Doing fine, that's great."

"Yeah, I heard that your school oraganized a party?"

"Yeah, it will be held in a hotel."

"That's great, I hope I could come." he said.

"You should." she smiled.

"Ne. Do you mind coming here?"

"Yeah sure, and I'm bored here." 

"They're going to have a practice after their schedules."

"Ok, I'm just going there."

"Ok, see you!" he said.

"Yeah, bye uncle." then he hung up. After that she went to her wardrobe and change her clothes into this:

tumblr_lvzy528AQB1qgye6qo1_500.jpg

After she changed, she went to the living room.

"Ms. Lei?" she called Ms. Lei.

"Yes, Miss Jihae?" 

"I'm going out for awhile, to see uncle Daeho."

"Ok, take care of yourself."

"I will." she smiled and left. 


Soohyun's POV 

We already finished our schedules. It's really tiring! >.< Aisshhh~~ But I love my JOB! ^^ We are on our way to our dance studio, we will having our practice again. After how many minutes we reached in our dance studio. We entered the elevator and went to our dance studio, then we saw JIhae in the couch, sitting while holding a book on her hands. 

"Jihae, your here!" Manager hyung said. Then she stood up and hug him. "I miss you Jihae."

"I miss you too, Uncle." then she let go. 

"Hello, noona!!" Dongho said. 

"Hey Jihae!" I greeted her. 

"Hey guys!" she said. 

"Jihae, are you going to the night party tomorrow?" Aj asked her.

"Yeah, I think attendance is a must." 

"That's good." 

"I'm sure, there's so many pretty ladies tomorrow night." Hoon said.

"Yah Hyung, you always think of that!" Dongho said.

"Your very innocent baby!" Hoon .

"Yah! I'm not baby anymore!!!" he defended himself and they laughed. 

"You're such a cute baby boy!" Jihae . 

"Yah! Noona!" he pouted and she pinched his cheeks and they laughed.


Eli's POV 

After how many hours of practicing, we took a break.

"Hyung, i'm going our for awhile." I said as I wiped my sweat.

"Where are you going?" Soohyun asked.

"Get some fresh air."

"Ok. Just be back on time, arasseo?"

"Ne, hyung." I said as I left in our dance studio. Then I walked to the park.

"So refreshing...." I said as I inhaled and exhaled. Suddenly there was a girl whose very familiar to me. Then the girl looked at me.

Tell me she's not here! Please!!! I was dreaming right?!!!! No!!!!

"Ellison?"

"S..ttaacceeey?" then she smiled at me and hug me tight. I was shocked! I don't know what to do!

"How are you Ellison?"

"W...hat areee you doing heerre?"

"I have a vacation here with my friends. I didn't know I could find you here! I missed you so much!" but I didn't answer.

"Look, I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry."

"Why did you leave me?" 

"I....wasss.."

"You didn't even say goodbye to me."

"I'm sorry please? Eli?" Honestly I missed her so much, but she didn't say goodbye to me. I don't know what to say and I just left. But before I could left, she grabbed my wrist and she KISSED me.


Jihae's POV

I was getting bored in the dance studio, so I decided to take a walked in the park, infront of the building. There's so many couples walking hand in hand in the park. They're so cute! :>

Then I was in back part of the park, when I saw couple kissing together. P.D.A?! Tsk! Tsk! But wait when i got closer, I noticed who it was. It was Eli and a girl??! I felt my heart hurt? But why? he meant nothing to me but I felt my heart turned into pieces? I never felt this with a guy but HIM?! I wanted to cry. But why?

They stopped kissing and she hug Eli. I just walked away and went back to the dance studio. I guess going to the park was wrong. 


Eli's POV 

When she kissed me, I don't feel anything. I think I already moved on with her?

"Sorry Stacey but I already moved on." 

"I thought you still love me?"

"It was really long ago. I think we should be friends."

"Friends? Fine. I accept it." 

"I should get going now." then I left and went back to the dance studio.


Jihae went back to the dance studio but she was speechless. She just sit in the couch.

"Where's Eli?" Hoon asked.

"He should be here." Soohyun said.

"Noona~?" Dongho called Jihae then she looked up.

"You went to the park, right? Have you seen Eli-hyung?"

"No, I didn't see him at all." she lied and he nodded. After how many minutes, Eli came back. 

"Lastly, you're back!" Kiseop said.

"Mianhae~" 

"Let's go now. I'm really tired." Kevin said.

"Ok." he smiled. 

"Guys, let's go." Manager said. After that they left in the dance studio. Since they left in the building, Jihae was quite, all the boys was having fun but she's stay quite. The scene happened in the park was flashing back in her mind. And she's still hurt and she didn't know why.

"Jihae, I'm going to drop you in your house." Her uncle said and she nodded. 

"Jihae? Are you ok?" Aj asked. He noticed that Jihae was quite. 

"You seem quite, since we left in the dance studio." Kiseop blurted.

"I'm just tired." she said she give a fake smile. 

"Are you sure Noona?" Dongho asked.

"Yeah, don't worry." she said and she looked at the window. 


After how many minutes, they reached Jihae's house. Then she went out from the van.

"Thank you Uncle~" she said as she bowed.

"Good night Jihae." 

"Bye Jihae." they said and she went inside to her house. 

"Good evening, Ms. Jihae." Ms. Lei greeted her. "Your dress is already here, your make up stylish will be here tomorrow."

"Thank you Ms. Lei." she bowed. 

"Are you ok?"

"I'm just tired."

"You should rest now." 

"Hmm..Ms. Lei?"

"Yes miss?" 

"Uhmm.. how can you say that your in love with a guy, you just met in a few days?

"Well, you are comfortable with him and you felt happy with him. And when you saw him with other girl, you seem hurt and sad. And that, you start to falling in love with him." she said calmly.

"Why Miss Jihae?"

"Oh? Nothing. I'm just asking. I should go now. Thank you by the way." she said and Ms. Lei bowed. Then she went to her room and sit infront of the mirror. 

"I fell in love with him? No! You're just thinking so much! But why I am hurt though? You're just tired, you should sleep Jihae~ah. You never felt this with other guy except to Xian but you felt it again with Eli?! No!! Stop thinking about it. Just avoid him a little. You'll be fine." she said as she looked at the mirror.