U-kiss at School

I Found You (Special One~)

@U-kiss Apartment

larnaca-cyprus-apartments-lavg6.jpg

"Hey guys, I have something really important to tell you." their manager said as they went to him.

"What is it hyung?" Soohyun asked as he stretched his arm. 

"Well, you guys will go to school." he said calmly then Dongho and Soohyun stood up when they heard it.

"Mwo?!!!" they said in a shocked voice.

"Calm down. You guys will go to school tomorrow. Don't worry it only 1 week and 3 days." he said calmly. Then they looked at each other.

"Ok. But why hyung?" Eli asked him with a confused look.

"You guys need to learn also, education is really important to us." he explained. Then they shrugged.

"Where is our new school?" Aj asked.

"In Seoul International School." he said. "Oh, don't worry about your school. Everything is settle now." he said happily. "Good luck guys!" he added.

Some of them are happy but they feel upset in the same time. But they have no choice now, it's part of their career. 


Jihae's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes, and I slowly sat up in my bed. I've notice that is already afternoon, so I stood up from my bed and went downstairs. 

"Oh, Miss Hana." Ms. Lei greeted her.

"Hello Ms. Lei." she greeted back.

"Your dad said that he enrolled you in your new school." 

"Mwo?! School? I thought I have a vacation here for awhile then I will went to school? I already finished my studies in St. Juilliard School." she complained. 

"Because he wants you to continue your piano and violin class here in Seoul."

"And also to learn new things here in Seoul. He knows that your smart." she added. 

She sighed heavily. "Fine, where is my new school by the way?" she gave in.

"I think, at Seoul International School." she said. "It's only 1 week and 3 days." she added.

"Ok. When I will start?" she asked.

"Tomorrow." she said.

"Tomorrow?!! It's so early." she complained.

"Your dad decided it." she said calmly.

"Ok. Fine." she said in a low voice.


Next Morning...

The U-kiss boys are preparing theirselves, they woke up early because they have to attend the class in their new school. They wore this:

217365_216599028357352_119125658104690_1

"Hyung, let's go! It not good we are late in our first day of school." Dongho said as he stood up in front of the door.'

"Looks like our maknae is really excited about school." Kevin said. 

"Were going to meet cute girls!!" Kiseop squeeled. Then Eli poked his shoulder. 

"We go to school to learn not to meet cute girls!" he said. Then they laughed.

"Wow! our playboy is really nice and responsible student now huh?" Kiseop . And they laughed.

"Whatever!" Eli said. Then they went out from their apartment and went inside to their van. And drove away to school.


They reached in Seoul International School, As they went from their van, many people stared at them and many people recognize them. They were many bodyguards around them, just in case something might go wrong. Many fans was following them, luckily they went to the principal office fastly. 

apply_to.JPG

After 1 hour of their meeting, they went out from the principal office, and went to their private class room.