My New House~

I Found You (Special One~)

Next Morning..

Jihae slowly opened her eyes, she slowly sat up in her bed. She slowly blinked her eyes. Suddenly someone knock in the door and she saw her uncle came out from the door.

"Morning Jihae~ah" her uncle called out as he sit in the edge of her bed.

"Morning, Uncle." she greeted. 

"Are you ready for moving out to your new house?" he asked as he smiled at her.

"Kinda, but I'm going to miss you Uncle." she said as she smiled. Then he chuckled.

"Pabo~ you can visit me anytime." he said as he messed her hair. Then they laughed. "Get ready now, I'm going to send you in your new house." he said as he stood up from her bed.

"Ne~uncle." she said and she smile as she stood up from her bed. 

"I'm going to wait for you downstairs." he said as he went out from her room.The she went to her bathroom to washed herself and to change her clothes.After how many minutes, she went out from the bathroom.

10115859381e8f73fa_large

Then she went downstairs, she saw the boys and her uncle in the dining room, eating their breakfast. 

"Jihae~ah.. eat your breakfast first." her uncle called her. Then they looked at her.

"Jihae, are you ok?" Kiseop asked her as she sit beside Kiseop.

"Ne, I'm fine." she said as she slowly smile.

"Are you sure? You look pale." Soohyun assured her. 

"Jihae~ are you ok?" Her uncle asked her.

"Ne, I'm ok. Don't worry." she said then she looked at Eli, their eyes met then she looked away and she start eating her breakfast.

"Here, eat this." Aj said as he put the food in her plate. 

"Thank you Aj oppa." she said as he smiled at her. 

"Noona, you like orange juice? Here, drink this." Dongho said as he put the juice in the beside her plate. Then she smiled at him. 


After that the boys went out for their schedule while her uncle sent Jihae to her new house that her father bought for her. After how many minutes they reached in South Ville. South Ville is like a villa, it fulls of wonderful trees, playground and a pool. Their car stop in front of the beautiful house.

Miramar-House-Luxury-House-Design-in-La-

"Good morning, Miss Jihae and Mr. Park." Ms. Lei greeted them. 

"Morning." they said in unison and they smiled at her.

"Oh? Ms. Lei your here?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Jihae, you father brought me here to take care fo you." she said happily. 

"I'm glad your here Ms. Lei." she said happily. 

"Let's go inside." she said as they went inside. They went in the living room.

Luxury-Living-Room-Costa-Rica-Beach-Hous

"Nice place." she mumbled to herself as she keep staring the surroundings.

"Your dad have a good choice for choosing a house." her uncle complimented.

"By the way, your dad put a music room and a library beside your room." Ms. Lei said. 

"Thanks Ms. Lei." she replied, suddenly her phone was ringing. 

"Excuse me." she said as she pick up the call. "Yes Dad." she called in english.

"So, how's your new house?" he asked in english

"Well, it's really beautiful Thanks Dad." she said in english

"Of course, I'm the one who choose it. Glad you like it." he said.

"Yeah. Thank you so much Dad." she thanked.

"Always for you Jihae~ah.." he said calmly. "Oh, I have to go now, time for work. Bye." he said.

"Ok. Bye." she said in a low voice, then she hung up. 

Their always busy with their works, they don't have time for me. She thought.

"Oh, Jihae~ah, I have to go now. You have to rest ok?" her uncle said as she turned at him.

"Ne Uncle. Thank you so much for everything." she said as she hug her uncle.

"Anything for you Jihae~" he said as he pat her back. "Rest now ok?" he said as he let go of her. Then she nodded. 

After that her uncle went out from her house, then Ms. Lei accompanied her, to her new room.

Guest-Bedroom-Costa-Rica-Beach-House.jpg

She put her things in her wardrobe and in the closets. Then she change her clothes and she lied down on her bed. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She took a look at the screen, she was shocked. Message from Gikwang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Gikwang :) 

Hello, Jihae~ah.. How are you? ^^

Remember me? ;> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jihae :)

Hi, I'm fine but whose this? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ She just was teasing Gikwang. :D

From: Gikwang :)

Mwo? Ok. sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jihae :)

Hey, I was joking. Of course I remember you. You're the one who help me right? 

Don't be sad now. Sorry~~~~ ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Gikwang :)

Aigoo~ I thought you forget about me :3 

Yeah, it's me! ^^ Good. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jihae :)

Keke, by the way, why did you text me? Aren't you busy? ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Gikwang :)

Well, no I'm not. ^^ 

What are you doing? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jihae :)

I'm resting now. ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Gikwang :) 

Oh ok. Just rest for awhile, I'll just text you later.

Have a nice rest. ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jihae :)

Ok. Thanks Oppa! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that she put her phone in the desk beside her bed, and she went to sleep.