Move to South Korea

I Found You (Special One~)

Park Ji-hae move to South Korea because her family decided that she will be living with her Uncle Park Dae-ho. At the Seoul Incheon Aiport were Ji-hae will be arrive. Her Uncle is waiting for her inside the airport.

"The airplane from Chicago to South Korea is now landed." a voice came out from the speaker. Then all the passengers from Chicago went out from the Gate 3.

Park Dae-ho is looking all the passengers from the Gate 3, so he can see her niece. He saw a familiar girl with a sunglass, white shirt and a long jean.He knew who it was. It's Ji-hae. Suddenly Ji-hae looked up and saw her uncle, and she hug him tight.

Tumblr_lno115ntl71qadg5wo1_400_large

"Ji-hae ah~" he said.

"Long time no see uncle." she said in english as she let go of the hug and faced him.

"Yeah.. You're still beautiful." he complimented in english.

"Thank you Uncle." she said in english.

"Yes. So how's the trip?" he asked.

"Well, a little bit boring." she said.

"I think you will enjoy staying here." he assure. "Let's go, I want you to meet my boys. But first let's go to my house." he added as lifted the luggage.

"Oh well. Let's go." she said while smiling as they went out from the airport then went inside in the car.


@ U-kiss House

"Hyung, where's manager-hyung?" Dongho asked to Soohyun.

"He's going to pick up her niece in the airport." he said while looking at his phone.

"I know that she's from America." Kiseop blurted.

"Guys, manager-hyung said that we will go to his house now." Soohyun blurted.

"Why?" Eli asked.

"He wants us to meet with him now." he said as he stood up.

"Ne!" they said in unison. After that they went out from their house and went inside to their van.


Ji-hae's POV 

After how many minutes, we reached in Uncle's house. It was very big. Well, this is my 2nd time in Korea but the last time I went here is when I'm 7 years old. 

Night-view-of-luxury-exterior-house-design-with-lighting

"Great place Uncle." I said as I keep looking around.

"Ne. Gomawo~" he said as went inside on his house. "Come, I''l show you, your room." he said as I followed behind him. We went to the 2nd floor of his house and he show me my room.

Luxury-bedroom-furniture-and-panoramic-view

"So, here is your room." he said as he open the door. It was beautiful

"Thank you so much Uncle." I thanked him.

"Welcome Ji-hae~" he said. "Just rest first ok." he added.

"Ne, Uncle. Thank you!" I said as I bowed. Then he laughed and left me in my room. Then I put my clothes and things in the cabinet and closet and I change my clothes. 

Tumblr_lnoih1jro01qeo03no1_500_large