The Drunkard Cowboy meets The Writer (prologue)

Take me Away, Cowboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HUNHAN'S VER (prologue) IS UP! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. >.< I will definitely update this fic as fast as I can. Thanks for subbing. Have a good day, everyone. 

(For my other fics, I will do the same. I am in the process now so it'll be up soon.)

*Hick

"Geehht my Busch Lager, Yixing. Quick!" Oh Sehun, 24, slurs after a series of hiccups. He is sitting on the reclining chair inside his fully-furnished, European-inspired room with the gorgeous mix of modern and rustic design, holding an empty bottle of colt in one hand. The attentive butler nods and leaves his master's room at once to get the drink he is asked for. Sehun wriggles his and stands up, wobbling, as he heads towards his bed. 

"Ahhh what a life," he hums in a silly tune. He flops down, face first, while rumbling gibberish words. You will never see someone so pathetic and downright boozehound as he is--spending his days in his mansion and sleeping with his beer and whiskey all day and night. He is only 24 but he looks like he is carrying all the problems in the world; his growing mustache unshaved, face thick and reddish, and overall, he stinks with alcohol. His personal assistant, Zhang Yixing, should be awarded as the most patient man in the world for living through the stubborn and drunkard Oh Sehun. The former hasn't returned in a while and it pisses Sehun. He hates it the most when he has to wait for his drink. While he is busy lurching on the floor to call for Yixing, someone is admiring the beautiful trees embellishing the pathway to his mansion.

Lu Han, 26, is a feature writer and a wanderlust; trying to make a name for himself. He is currently preparing to write story about the life in the countryside. And where's the perfect place to get inspiration?---Oh Sehun's Mountain Ranch. 

So does he think.

"YIIIIXXXXIIIIIINGGGGGGG!" roars Sehun out of the blue. His voice resonates throughout the mansion that even Lu Han who is far away from the entrance of his chateu jumps in surprise. Panic-stricken, Lu Han dashes to the front door and barges in. "What's the matter?!!!! Emergency? Accident? Should I ask for help?!" he rumbles with his head moving from left to right in a curious manner. He gasps, eyes wide open, when he finds somone hanging from the high, spiral staircase--the person's head is in between the railings, preventing him from falling down to the marbled floor. "Wha-- Are you alright up there?!" Lu Han asks wearily. Sehun lifts his head lazily, revealing his grumpy expression. Despite the unpleasant expressions from the person stuck in the railings, Lu Han approaches him and immediately helps. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter