oo3

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“Rejected”

 

Dana shamelessly stare at Mark, she didn’t even care with Mr. Hong that explained calculus in front of her class, made the boy slightly uncomfortable because of that. Juyeon frown, day by day Dana’s behavior became more reckless, she would ditch her lesson, stared at Mark as if her world rotated around Mark.

“Haksaeng! Dan Haksaeng”

Dana blinked, looked up to Mr. Hong that glared at her. She then sweetly smiled at the teacher, clueless with Mr. Hong angry face.

“Yes Mr. Hong?”

“If you still didn’t ready with this lesson, get out please” Mr. Hong gritted his teeth, stared at Dana that still have her cute smile at her face. She looked innocent if not the fact that the girl just has an attitude.

“You didn’t saw my books on top of the desk Mr. Hong” Dana glanced at her desk, her body still facing Mark.

“Turn around your seat Dan Haksaeng”

“Mr. Hong, forgive me if I’m wrong, but Mr. Dan is the biggest donation in this foundation” Mr. Hong glared at Dana that just give the old man her innocent smile, she tilted her head.

“Dan Haksaeng” Mr. Hong warningly said, stared at the girl sharply.

“Just leave me alone Mr. Hong, I’m not that difficult to handed” She turn around her face, once again faced Mark that just looked at her in disbelieve. Her classmates stared at Dana, surprised with the girl behavior.

Juyeon blinked, she knew that Dana is a spoiled brat. It’s just she didn’t know that Dana is this bad. For god’s sake, that girl just blackmailed a teacher, in front of the whole class.

“Oh right, if you want to lost your job, maybe you can expelled me from your class, Mr. Hong”

~

 

“Mark has a girlfriend” Juyeon slowly said, stared at Dana that does her makeup. She then stopped, looked at Juyeon in the eyes from the mirror before does her makeup again.

“I know”

Juyeon blankly stared at Dana, silently observed the girl expression. Dana just looked like usual, the I-am-the-best-girl-ever face. Juyeon knew if Dana serious with her crush at Mark, but she didn’t expected that Dana still has her façade after know that fact.

“You… know?”

“Yeah, I saw them eat each other face in the first day I’m here”

This time, Juyeon felt worried about her best friend. Although Dana sometimes really annoying, she knew that Dana never good with showed her true feeling. Juyeon would avoid talked about Dana’s family, she knew if Dana actually didn’t okay with the divorced things her parent has. And to know Dana liked someone so dearly made the girl worried that something like this would happen.

Dana felt heartbroken.

“What are you going to do now?”

“Of course make that two broke up”

~

 

Dana silently walked toward her room, didn’t greeting her step-mother that has her friends came over. She didn’t even turn around herself when her step-mother called her, pretending that they didn’t exist.

“Hey sister, I wore your diamond necklace this morning” Dana looked up to Sarah Yu, her step sister that two year older than her.

“Then that’s yours, I don’t want wear something that already used by another person, especially someone who is a gold-digger” Dana sharply spoke before walked in to her room, she didn’t even paid attention at Sarah that yelled at her.

 

“Ahyoung! Dan Ahyoung!” Dana hated when someone called her Ahyoung, that name just made her reminded the bad memories she has. But of course her family would call her that, they are the reason why she hated called Ahyoung.

Dana slowly get up from her bed, walked out from her bedroom then goes down along the stairs to where her father standing. She blankly stared at her father.

“I didn’t enroll you to the best high school in town to get a D all in your lesson! For Christ’s sake Ahyoung! I didn’t know you’re this stupid, now I know the reason why your mom did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter