oo4

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

“Graduation”

 

“Where’re you?” Juyeon slowly whispered at her phone, stared at Dana’s seat that empty although the first lesson already started since an hour ago.

“Ditching, why?” Dana flatly answered Juyeon.

“You!” Juyeon gritted her teeth, annoyed with her best friend that really is trouble maker.

“I’m at Airport” Juyeon took a deep breath, didn’t know what to do with her best friend.

“Where are you going Dana?” Juyeon made circles with her pointed finger at her desk, her method to push down her anger toward Dana.

“I miss Dani” Dana slowly said, made Juyeon silently blinking. She didn’t expected Dana to answered her liked that at all.

“Dani? Dan Iyoung?” Juyeon tilted her head, remembered her best friend twin sister that died when Dana and her family still at NYC.

“Hm…” Juyeon heard Dana slowly mumbled, she didn’t know what to say to Dana. Iyoung, Dana twin sister’s a little bit different from Dana. They’re not an identical twin, and Iyoung just simply different.

“I’ll be back in two days”

“Where’re you going to stay?” Juyeon softly said, frowned while replied her old memories with her best friend sister at her head. She didn’t realize that it’s been years since she last met Iyoung.

“You’re not going to stay with your mother right?” Juyeon added her question, her forehead full of wrinkles because thinking too much about her best friend.

“I’m staying at my cousin apartment”

“Hah… just say hi to Iyoung from me” Juyeon took a deep breaths, she knew that Iyoung died effect a big part of Dana life, although she didn’t there when Dana sister died. She just knew that Dana wasn’t her old self anymore.

“And Dan…” Juyeon said before Dana could end her call.

“Hm?”

“Please, be okay” Juyeon knew that Dana softly smiled across there, she just knew.

“Don’t worry, nothing would harm me” Dana said before ended her call made Juyeon just slowly chuckled because of that.

“Juyeon, Mrs. Baek staring at you” Mark whispered beside her, made the girl just stared at Mrs. Baek that glared at her.

Juyeon slowly putting her phone at her laps, sheepishly smiled at Mrs. Baek before glared at Mark that just chuckled at her.

“Why you didn’t tell me early” Juyeon whispered slowly at Mark, made the boy just slowly shook his head.

“You looked passionate when called Dana, I didn’t want to bother you Joo” Mark lift up his brow, mockingly stared at Juyeon that just puffed her cheeks.

~

 

"You’re just got accepted?” Juyeon excitedly stared at Mark, the boy slowly nodded with a smile at his face. It was a week before graduation, and Mark just got a scholarship he submitted at Yonsei University in Mathematics Education.

“Yup”

“Wow! Congratulations Mark! You must treat me a meal” Juyeon felt happy for Mark, she knew how important this scholarship for Mark and to think that the boy got the scholarship just simply a good news.

“Haha… Thank you, just tell me when, maybe I’ll bought you Jjajangmyeon” Mark patted Juyeon head, made the girl puffed out her cheeks before pushed away Mark hand from her head.

“Plus ice cream, and I’ll bring Dana with me” Juyeon give Mark her biggest smile although Mark frowned when Juyeon mentioned Dana name.

“Why? Dana isn’t that bad” Juyeon lift up her brow, stared at Mark that sipped his orange jus with sour face.

“Yeah, when she stopped bothered me and Saemi” Mark nodded his head, he then blinked for several times when his eyes caught his girlfriend made a way to him. She looked nervous and bothered, made Mark frowned and worried.

“Okay, I have to go” Juyeon said quietly, she also saw Saemi walked toward them. She then grabbing her can of soda before walked out of the cafeteria.

“Hi” Mark softly smiled at Saemi when the girl stood in front of him.

“Mark” Saemi nervously stared at her boyfriend, he felt unpleasant felling at his heart when he saw Saemi expression.

“Hm?” Mark tilted his head, his smile still at his face. He then pulled Saemi hand, made her sit at his laps. Saemi took a deep breath before softly shoving Mark away from her.

“Let’s break up” Saemi slowly said, still nervous when she looked at Mark face. She then played with her fingers when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter