The Participants

Big Brother House

 

I am one of the participants in the new reality show Big Brother House. I join this competition because of the need to discover who I really am and the need to socialize. All my life I’ve been aloof to many people so my sister forced me to join this show which I hesitantly accepted.  But thinking the amount of winning prize, I will surely do my best to win!

 

 

I participate in this show because I love challenges. I never have a hardship in life, I get all what I want in just a snap of hand but joining this show will test on how great my game play is. I have no problem controlling people, I have lots of strategies in me.  I’ll win this competition for sure.

 

 

I decide to join this reality show because I heard that my long time crush will be in here and I think this is my chance to show her what I truly feel is and by that I mean is to win this game.

 

 

Joining this competition will make my boyfriend and I separated for how many long days, and we’ve never been separated by like 8 hours. I’ve been stuck with him since forever but he said that this will show will help our relationship to become stronger because as what I said we’re stuck with each other that our relationship became dull. And after the show, we plan to trip all over the world so I need to win the money prize.

 

 

Since I was a child I dreamed to become a superstar , I love how people watch me and I think that by joining this reality show will help me achieve my dream. I just need to win this right?

 

 

I heard that many hot girls will be on the show, well that’s my reason why I join this competition. I don’t need to win, hot girls will do.

 

 

My friend signed my name in this reality show without me knowing, I just suddenly receive that I was accepted to participate in this show. I tried to back out and explained that I’m not the one who join but the staff said that there are no backing out, what else can I do?

 

 

Books are my life, wherever I go I’m with my books but my professor said that I need to socialize so she took the privilege to signed my name in a reality show . She said that she need to see my improvement in socializing with people. How can I say no to my Professor?

 

 

I and my other friend decided to prank our friend, that’s why we make her join this reality show but as a good friend we are, we also join the show. We can’t just leave are friend there.

 

 

I didn’t know why I agree to the prank that my friend did. Well, what done is done.

 

 

I am a famous actor but acting is not a challenge to me anymore. I want something new, that’s why the moment I heard this show from my manager, I know what I need to do and for sure with my acting skills, I can make them believe to my plan and after that I will eliminate them. Winning this competition will make my fans and other people to love me more.

 

 

I’m a bubbly girl, everyone is my friend and also I’m a goof. I just want to become a happy virus of the show that’s why I join it. And I also want to make new friends!

 

 

I join in this show to share my music and I need the prize money to rebuild my band. That’s all.

 

 

My family kicked me out since they know that I’m a gay but I want to show them that even though I’m like this, I am still useful in this world that people like us are have the right to be accepted in this society. And winning this show, I hope will be the start in accepting people like me so that my family can understand that I’m still me. I still love a human, it just happen that we have the same . And if that happens, I can now shout that I’m out and proud!

 

 

I grew up in America but my father was transferred here in Korea. Since I was a child I’m an avid fun of Big Brother, the tasks are really challenging and also not knowing who’s on your back and planning to eliminate you is really exciting. That’s why I hurriedly join this show when I heard that there will be a Korea edition. I just hope that the mechanics are the same in the America because I have different plans in my mind. I will definitely win this competition!

 

 

 

Ok viewers! Now that we know the fifteen houseguests, there are 5 participants that will enter the house for the first week and for the second week , another batch of houseguests will enter until the houseguest in the jury house are gone but once you are eliminated, you are now going back to the jury’s house. Every week, there will be tasks that is needed to complete and whoever completed the tasks have the rights to become the Head Of House in which he/she can decide what are the other houseguests will do and the Head of House also have the right to save one houseguest that is nominated to evict outside the house. Trust no one, because they might skin you alive.

 

The show must begin!

 

 

 

 

a/n: I really don’t have any idea about this reality show so if you have any suggestions or if write something wrong you can help me and let me read your comments. Thank you :)