Surprise, surprise!

Lap of Luxury
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

The moment Sandara Park entered the executive elevator, the whole building was in full-panic mode. None of them knew what to do or if they should even do anything. They were not expecting that the heiress of Park Solutions would pay them a visit, ever!

 

The elevator dinged, indicating she has arrived to her destination. On the east wing of the 25th floor of the building was where the office of the president of the company was situated. On the west, the vice-president’s. Sandara walked with her head held high, both an aura of authority and beauty surrounding her.

As she neared the president’s office, she saw Seungri hurrying to her while biting his thumb. Seungri was appointed as the president’s secretary (although he also took on the role of a legal advisor at times) at the age of 23. He is a law graduate who has topped the Bar exam during his time. Although he has the brain of a genius, he still acts like a child when it comes to his Dara noona.

“Noona why are you here?” Seungri started, stopping in front of her.

“Well hello to you too, Panda!” Dara replied, flashing him her drop-dead gorgeous smile.

“Oh! Sorry. Hyung . . . I mean the president . . . he’s . . . uhm, busy. I should inform him first that you’re here.” Seungri stuttered as his eyes darted from Dara to the door of the president’s office.

Dara continued smiling at him while making her way towards the president’s door.

“Oh, I’m sure he is. And don’t bother, I’m also sure he’ll make time for me.” She replied nonchalantly.

“But noona . . . hyung is—”

She didn’t let him finish as she held her hand up in front of Seungri to signal him to stop talking.

“Seungri. It’s okay.” She stated with finality as she walked the remaining steps and opened the door of the president’s office.

 

 

 

“Jagiya~” She greeted with such sweetness, everyone could hardly trace the sarcasm.

The two people inside the office immediately stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter