First Event: Feedback Exchange

Writer's Ink: a writing + reading community | join our first event!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hello hello! (Hello hello, what? tell me what you want right now.) Welcome to Writer's Ink! We're a community of AFF, mostly for writers, but we do have a special section for readers as well! I'm here today to introduce to you our opening event /cue streamers/ It'll be a sort of feedback exchange, where participants submit a piece of their work and others give feedback on what they think. Fun, right? Here's how it works:   To sign up, you must PM writers-ink (the base account) with the following information (sign ups via comments will be deleted!)   - title: this is the title fo the fic that you would like to enter - link: to the fic - fandom and pairing: for OC fics, put '[idol] X OC' - genre(s): - length: - fics I am willing to critique: (include fandoms, characters, pairings, genres, OC fics, ratings, length, etc) - fics I will not critique: (include fandoms, characters, pairings, genres, OC fics, ratings, length, triggers, etc)   On July 11, which is one week from now, the assignments will be sent, and your critiques can be done anytime after that.   The start of August will bring a new event, most likely a fic-a-thon, but before then we'll have a voting period for people to vote for which event they like best, to take up a bit of time before Secret Santa.   Until then, happy writing!
Please log in to read the full chapter