First Day of School!

The Cheating Game

 

 Chapter 1: First Day of School!

 

"Miss Saera, it's seven in the morning already." Not like the usual, she snaps her eyes open, shocking the maid who's waking her up. 

 

"Good morning!" She squeals happily. "I can't sleep because today is the first day of school!" 
 
The maid smiles softly. "The bathtub is ready, you should take a bath and go downstairs to eat breakfast." 
 
Saera is always excited on the first day of school. New class, new students, new books, new events. It makes her happy just by thinking about it. When the maid closes her bedroom's door, she checks her phone.
 
From: Jongin<3
To: Saera
'Good morning Saera :)' 
 
Saera smiles, it was always like this. Morning always started with a 'good morning' from Jongin. And she is beyond happy, knowing there will always be someone on her every morning. 
 
From: Saera
To: Jongin<3
'Morning, love :)'
 
She then bathe while closing her eyes and humming a little tune. Everyone knows her as the cheerful girl and the girl who has everything. But, she is never the type to bully others. On the opposite, she befriend all and doesn't choose friends. 
 
She closes the faucet and dries herself, wearing her uniform, combing her long brown hair and tada! all done. 
 
"Saera, are you done yet? Everyone is waiting!" Her mom knocks on her bedroom's door. 
 
"Coming!" Apparently she is always the last to come out for breakfast. Well, she is a girl so it's nothing unusual, right?
 
When she's walking down the stairs, everyone is already on their suit, dress, and uniform, very neat and seated, mom, dad, and her big bro, Sehun. Whilst Saera is still a junior, Sehun is already a senior. 
 
"Yah Saera, I'm hungry here." Sehun sits impatiently, whining while looking up from his phone. Texting Hana, maybe. Saera giggles, they looks so cute together. 
 
"Oppa! How are you and Hana?" Saera asks while widening his already wide eyes, acting as if she doesn't know anything. 
 
"Y-yah! what about me and Hana?" His face turns bright red, Saera giggles on the inside. Like the usual, her oppa would always feel nervous whenever there is a word 'Hana' coming from anyone's mouth. 
 
"Nothing." Saera shrugs her shoulder.
She sits on an empty seat beside her brother. Being a rich family they are, with a big company her father runs and a fashion boutique her mother runs, they are always busy. The only time they could be together and chat are breakfast and.. breakfast. Or not at all, when they are on weeks of business trip. Not that Saera complains, she completely understood that it's their responsibility and they have to do it. But still, she sometimes feels lonely growing up in this big mansion. But thanks to Sehun, he will always cheer her up, what a good brother he is.
 
The maid brings out a glass of orange juice and a plate of hot rice, fried egg, french fries, sausages, and some green aliens aka veggies for Saera. They eat while chit chat here and there. When they are all finish, her dad takes his briefcase while her mom takes her Prada bag and go to their own work. Saera and Sehun takes their own backpack and called their personal driver Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee brings the shiny black mercedes benz infront of the main door where Saera and Sehun are waiting. They enter and not to waste time, Mr. Lee immediately drives away, through the mansion's garden and through the big wooden gate into the most prestigious private high school in South Korea, Joongdong High School. 
 
Mr. Lee opens the car's door for both of them to get out. They are walking side by side when finally they have to separate since their class are on a different building. 
 
"See you later Saera!"
 
"Bye oppa!" First and will always be first, Saera walks to the ladies restroom near the junior class and looks at her reflection in the mirror. She takes a deep breath and smiles. "Okay, I'm ready."
 
Usually on the first day, the teacher would always sticks a paper with names and classes on the main board infront of the teacher's office. And.. She turns around and there's a crowd with like 10-15 students trying to peek at the paper. She sighs. Yeah, it was always like this. 
 
So she sits at the bench near the board with her phone on her hand, waiting for the crowd to lessen. 
"Why doesn't he answer my text?" Tch. Saera asks Jongin to accompany her here but it seems like as if he is busy since he doesn't reply to her text. 
 
Saera feels it's weird, Jongin won't answers her text in the morning and he will always shows up right after the bell rings. But she thinks maybe he is busy or he's always late. 
 
"Guess who is this!" Someone mischievously covers her eyes with his palms breaking his long thoughts. 
 
Saera grins, already knowing by the voice. "Mr. Alberto? Is that you?"
 
"Yah! not that alien speaking old guy." He releases his palms and flicks her forehead softly.
 
She tries to supress her giggling but ended up bursting into laughter after seeing Luhan trying to pout. For a moment, Luhan feels captivate by her laughter, it feels warm. "Kidding, why would I think my bestfriend of 15 years as Mr. Alberto?" 
 
--
 
Meanwhile on the back side of the building, with big trees hides them..
 
"Kim Jongin."
 
"Baby, good morning." He brings his arm and grab Iseul's waist, he leans closer. Iseul closes her eyes feeling his soft lips slowly and his tounge asking for entrance. When Iseul doesn't respond, Jongin breaks the kiss. "Why?"
 
Iseul is still silent. "Baby look at me, Iseul, what happened?" He cups her face lovingly. 
 
There's a tiny moment when they didn't say anything.
 
"Kim Jongin, we should stop this, you should stop playing." Iseul says, as she slowly puts his hand back and walks back.
 
"Playing?" Jongin asks, confused.
 
"You have Saera already. But.. what are you.. we doing?" She could feel the emotion welling up inside of her, she tries to hold it back but she couldn't stop the tears trickles down her pretty face.
 
"Iseul, I'm so sorry." He wraps her arms around her. "But you know I love you, right?"
 
Iseul cries silently on his shoulder and nods his head. "I know."
 
"Give me some time and I will clear this things up, just remember that I love you." Just when he let go, the bell rings. 
 
 
A/n
So, here is the first chapter. I'm sorry if it is boring and short and full of errors :( but i promise it will get better!^^ thank your for reading <3
Subscribe/upvote/comment will be highly appreciate. 
Toodles!