END

EVERYTHING

Yixing is looking at a man who is sitting in front of him with a love in his eyes that can't be hidden, he has this spark when he is with this man. Yixing loves this man so much he can't even breath, it's suffocating, but he likes it. When the man smiles, Yixing's world stops, his heart beats faster, his palms sweats, he is a mess just because a single smile.

When the man holds his hand, Yixing has an urge to always hold that tiny fingers in his bigger one. His love's palms are so soft, sometimes Yixing wonders; are they made from those fluffy clouds on the sky?

Yixing can't stop looking at the other man's lips. The lips which turns into a pout when Yixing refuses to comply his wish. But on the other hand, Yixing almost dies when those lips meet his. He can hear angels sing above him when his love kisses him. That is the best feeling ever and Yixing always misses those kisses.

If Yixing's eyes screams undoubtful love, the opposite man's eyes never fail to show Yixing how much he adores Yixing, how much he loves and cares for Yixing. And without he even says it, Yixing will understand, he will always know.

People will see Yixing as one of the best CEOs of a big company, but when he is with this man, Yixing is nothing. He is the one who does everything the man says, Yixing won't even talk back to him. Yixing loves him that much, but it's okay for Yixing, it's his happiness.

Yixing's smile blooms when the man in front of him smiles at him, his smile warms Yixing's heart, he can't help himself to touch the man's cheek. 
"Yixing-ge, what are you doing? Eat up"
Before Yixing could even touch the man's face, someoe calls him. He shakes his head and takes down his hand and eat his food.
When he glances over the pretty man, he is greeted by a head shaking. Yixing grins, he knows that signal, he is being silly again. He knows, but he can't help it. Not when his love being that lovable.
When he finishes eating, his company urges him to go fast because Yixing will have a meeting in half an hour and he can't be late. 
Yixing once again looks at the man which has been just looks at Yixing all the time. That man smiles and waves at Yixing muttering be careful.
Yixing smiles back and turns to someone who is standing next to him, tiddying his own tie..
"Let's go"
Sehun shakes his head and walks beside Yixing.
"Are you still seeing Junmyeon hyung around?"    
Yixing shrugs, "He never left"
Sehun sighs, he can't believe Yixing at all.
"Ge.."
"I know Sehun, I know.. Don't say it again.."
Sehun stops Yixing and hugs him. Hug is the only thing he can give right now. "Let him go, Ge"
Yixing pats Sehun's shoulder and smiles. "I can't Sehun. You know I can't. I can only function when he is around"
Sehun's tears fall, he can fully understand why Yixing is like that. 

Junmyeon hyung, Sehun's older brother is basically Yixing's everything. From the first time Yixing opens his eyes until he closes his eyes at night, Junmyeon is always be with Yixing. He wakes him up, prepares breakfast, being Yixing's PA in the office and wife at home. In every breath Yixing takes it's always Junmyeon by his side.
"You need to try hyung, Junmyeon hyung said it by himself"
Yixing sends an apologetic smile to Sehun. "I can't. If I do, he will go. He will really leave me. And I don't want him to go"
Sehun hugs Yixing tighter, he can't imagine how Yixing's heart is. It must be broken into pieces.
"At least stop pretending that he is around, he is talking to you, please" Sehun begs. His heart aches, the memories with his Junmyeon hyung hits him. His only hyung who is at the moment already with the angels in heaven. If only Yixing can accept the reality like Sehun did. 
Yixing lets off the hug and looks past Sehun's shoulder until his eyes meet Junmyeon's. His Junmyeon who is standing prettily in white, his red wine locks just make him like an angel more.

"But he is here Hun, he is watching us. Smiling. And he looks beautiful"