THE BOY

KISS OF SHADOWS

1

For million years, they lived in shadows. Creatures you’ve seen in movies, books and myths, but the truth is, that they live right beside you. Some of them are old, some are teenagers as you humans call them. We call them newly born, they have a long journey of blood, battles and hard decisions. Human’s always thought vampires couldn't stand in the sun, which wasn’t the truth either. A vampire could do everything a human could, but they had supernatural powers like mind reading, being invisible or being extremely fast. The most powerful vampire is well known, Dracula Son of the Dragon. His powers were too strong for the world, he could kill thousands of people in a second. Unfortunately, the leader of the shadows died long ago, who killed him though? It wasn’t a human nor vampire, the leader himself took his life by burning down his own castle together with him. Some people thought that he died when he was at the battlefield with the turks, his body disappeared then. Only vampires knew the truth about his death. Some vampires actually were glad over his death but most of their kind lived in pain for underestimating Dracula. He was somewhere there, watching them from hell, like a evil god. 
Right after Dracula came 3 most powerful vampire families in the world. Byun, Oh and Kim families, every family had a young leader to guide the family to right decisions and keep the their town in peace. Oh family was known of their arguments and money, the leader was the youngest family member Oh Sehun. Even though he was the youngest, he was extremely dangerous and confident, you could smell the charisma from miles. Next came Kim family, strongest, biggest family and they had the best fighting tactics. Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai was their leader, you could spot him in most clubs and mostly at nights. Their family is supposed to help people at night. There is a rumor that Kim Kai and Oh Sehun had a fling going on but the families aren’t announcing anything about them dating. 
The last but not least comes the Byun family. Known for being friendly but can be confident and stubborn as hell. Byun Baekhyun was the oldest leader of all the leaders. He could be mature but when he is with his friends he turns into a clown, not literally  though. 
The families are good friends and their watching over their town peacefully. 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One day the leaders got one evening off, even Kai. They decided to go to the club to get som drinks and just talk. They put on some contacts so their red eyes wouldn’t be seen. They walked coolly inside the club. The smell of alcohol hit them as soon as they stepped there, strippers walking around selling drinks to naughty men. 

Baekhyun dragged Sehun and Kai to a empty table and they ordered drinks. 
" How peaceful"
Baekhyun sighed as he sipped his drink. The leaders nodded in agreement. 
" Well I want to dance, Sehun?"
Kai stood up as he strechted his hand out to Sehun, which Sehun took and they were gone in a split of seconds, leaving Baekhyun alone but he didn't mind. He knew that the duo had something to each other, he once saw them making out in the hallway of the vampire academy. Vampire academy is a academy for young vampires, Baekhyun and the other two already graduated so they're just there to teach the new borns, but the duo had another plans. Baekhyun chuckled at them, they were now dancing close to each other and Baekhyun noticed Kai hump Sehun a little. He decided to call it a night and walked out of the club. He wanted to leave Sehun and Kai before they start their game, he closed the door behind him and the cold wind hit him lightly in the face.
"I should bring my jacket next time. "
He told himself as he looked around for people. He was about to run away but he felt the smell of blood. He turned around to the building, he suddenly heard a scream. He ran to the corner and there he saw five men surrounding one boy. The boy was covered in blood, his cheeks were swollen and he couldn't stand up properly. Baekhyun hid behind a barrel and watched them.
" Are you going to give us your money or what? Maybe you look so badass but you aren't one!"
Baekhyun heard one of them scream at the boy, the man was about to punch him again but Baekhyun jumped up.
" Stop! What do you you're doing?"
Baekhyun shouted as he stared at the man.
The man started to laugh.
" And who are you little boy? Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?"
Baekhyun smirked as he walked towards the man. 
" Do you feel satisfied? Can I start now?"
The man seemed confused.
" Start what?"
Baekhyun's smirk grew bigger as he took off his contact lenses and winked at the man. He ran in lightning speed around them to stop behind the man, Baekhyun threw his fist right at the man's back, the man fell down the hard ground, whimpering in pain. The other men didn't even say anything as they picked up the man and ran away. Baekhyun cleaned his hands by brushing them against each other and turned to the boy.
" Hey! I'm not going to hit you! Come on let me take you to the hospital."
Baekhyun said as he picked the boy up.
" Please! Don't take me to the hospital! PLEASE"
The boy pleaded as he fell asleep immediately. 
Baekhyun decided to take the boy to his house, well if he didn't want to go to the hospital, what can Baekhyun do?
You could say that the ' Boy' wasn't exactly a boy. He was even taller than Baekhyun, but he had a baby face.
Well it's going to be a long night.