Sixth (Last)

Switch Bodies?!!

'Leo' stay silenced like a statue would be..The answer that 'N' gave him are like..unbelieveable..Even he can't believe it..It's really give an impact on him..The answer that 'N' gave him was...

►HakYeon: when u said " person that I love"..

►TaekWoon: i...

►HakYeon: say it,Taek..

►TaekWoon: i'm sorry,Yeon..i can't tell u now..u need 2 find it out  urself..sorry again,Yeon..but,can u still forgive me cuz calling you 'old man' at the dorm?

►HakYeon: i'm sorry too,Taek..but u need 2 find it out urself too..don't u seek for my forgiveness unless u know the answer..

Tha's what he replied at 'N'..He can't believe it..He keep thinking about it and because of that,he always make mistakes when they do the dance practice.. (just think that this is before the Chained Up comeback..) The trainer keep point out his mistakes and the maknaes too..Of course they know something weird..But,'N' too,keep doing mistakes..

'N': "tch..i can't remember what is the steps..it's because I'm in HakYeon's body..I wanna do the body rolls.. T^T"

'Leo': " This is it! I know the answer..He didn't loves me as friend..He loves me as brothers..lol,what the heck.. -.-" "

Trainer: Okay! self practice! I need to do something.. *fly away from the practice room..*

'Leo'/'N': " Good! This is my chance! I need to meet him and tell him!"

Manager: HakYeon! I need to meet you!

'N': Nae! "Why it must be now? Okay then..I  will tell him after this!"

They practice to sing and whatever they doing,it's really a chaos..like Hongbin practice with Ken and then they can't hold their laughter..Ravi with Hyuk,practice for some steps and Hyuk alwas pretend to fall..they just don't want to do the practice,probably..But then,there's 'Leo',sit in a room and stared at his phone..After this he supposed to do acting for the last episode of Cheer Up..but now..urghh..He need to think the solution faster..

'Leo': What make us switch bodies? But sometimes..the dream are true..Maybe! *blushing really hard*

While at the outside..'Leo' don't even noticed there are eyes who are looking at him..

Hyuk: Why is TaekWoon-hyung blushing?

Ravi: How should I know..Maybe watching...ermm,you know?

HongBin: Of course not! Only you who watch it for experience.. *smirk*

Ken: shh! I think we should run away,before he noticed we looking at him..*run away from the room*

HongBin: I think,Ken-hyung are right..Let's go maknae,yeobo..

They ran away from that room and continue to practice..


                                                                                                      @≈skip≈@


Manager: HakYeon-ah..They said that the drama sooting are cancelled today..You don't have any schedule..And TaekWoon too..The others have their own schedule..So you will stay at home..Understand?

'N': Yes.. *bow*

Manager: Okay..I hope you can tell TaekWoon..I need to send your kids to their schedule..bye~

Their manager gathered them and send them to home..Again,TaekWoon message HakYeon..

►TaekWoon: Yeon-ah..

►TaekWoon: hyung said that we don't hv any schedule after this..

►HakYeon: Okay..meet me in the room..

►TaekWoon: okay...

That's the end of it..As they arrived there,raBin and HyukKen immediately rushed up for the next schedule..And then,there's 'N' and 'Leo',they said to the manager not to worry them..They wanna sleep and rest..So the manager lest them like the way they are..They are hyungs anyway..The silence in the room make them feeling awkward..

'Leo': So...

'N': Yes?

'Leo': I..i need to tell you something.,.

'N': me too..

'Leo': Actually..Do you loves me as your own brother?

'N': No..it's not..

'Leo': So,as friend hah?*sigh*

'N': HakYeon-ah..I know you still don't wanna forgive me..But I'm sorry..again..

'Leo': I already forgive you..don't worry..

'N': ....*smile* thanks..

'Leo': Taek..You know the dreams that you were having the other day?

'N': the one that I said I kissed you?

'Leo': Y-Yes..Actually,..I dream about that too.. *blushing..*

'N': hehehe..so?

'Leo': So..I think that we switch our bodies through the dream..

'N': I don't think so..

'N' go to 'Leo' and pinned him down on the bed,..He stared naughtily at the others..The others' face already blushing like hell..He closed up his face with 'Leo' that even he can hear that 'Leo' s heart are beating too fast..He bring his face closer and touched their lips..'Leo' s eyes already widen up..But then,they don't know how did they fall asleep..the thing that they know when the two wake up,they are in their own body..

N: ..my head hurt so much.. wait..*look at his body* I'm in  my own body..so that's mean.. TAEKWOON!! WAKE UP!!

Leo: urghh..what's wrong? wait..I can look at ur face..

N: Of course you can moron! You are in your own body!

Leo: ...WHAT?!!! YEAY!!!! *jumping on his bed followed by N*

Neo: We are in our own body!! x)

N: Wait! *blushing as he remembered what happen before he sleep*

Leo: What's wrong?

N: Leo..Do you really love me as ur...lover?

Leo: Yes.. *eat bread with innocent face* come here,baby~ let's eat this!

N: *smile* o-okay,Taek..

they eat the bread happily and live happily ever after..After that,they are officially couple as they tell the CEO..But decided not to tell this on internet..So they might need to control their attitude..But at least they can cuddle each other  when sleeping at night..And about the comeback,it's really a big hit.. So! Continue to love and support them,Starlights! ^^


Lol..I need to end this story so I'm sorry if the ending are boring as hell..But I scared that I might can't continue to update this so I decided to end this story..So,have a nice day,Starlights! Stay healthy,bye!~ ^^