Fifth

Switch Bodies?!!

'LEO' S POV...

I wake up early today..Yes,it's today..I don't remember what happened last night..The thing that I remembered is..I'm blusing? I woke up Leo and guess what? He yelled back at me! Such a unmannered kid! I will teach him a lesson after this.. -_- Wait..Hey! It's getting fun doing this poker-face-like..Now I know why he like to do this! :D (I'm kidding~You guys know why did he put the poker-face 24 hours,right?)

'Leo': Yah,Jung TaekWoon..You such a hotandybut unmannered kid! Wake up! We have a schedule!! *throwing a pillow*

'N': umpphhh!! (i know it's weird..Admit it~) What~? I'm trying to sleep you old man!

'Leo': ......

'N': ....."Opps! I called him 'old man',right? R.I.P myself~ T.T"

'Leo': Now,Jung TaekWoon..YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW THEN PREPARE YOURSELF AND EAT UR BREAKFAST THEN WAIT FOR ME AT THE LIVING ROOM!!!

I walked out from that room,leaving him there clueless..He is a...what should I say? bastard? nahh..It's not like that..It just he is a cute and hot and y and full of charisma but inside..HE IS SUCH A TROLL AND A SATAN!! JUNGSATAN,YA KNOW!! Okay HakYeon,you need to stop thinking about him..It'll make you feel angry even more..OF COURSE I'M ANGRY!! WHY DID HE CALLED ME 'OLD MAN'? HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID I WAS 5 MONTHS OLDER THAN HIM!! I will pretending that I'm angry..I wanna know what is his reaction..let's just see,Jung TaekWoon..Muahahahaha! *accidently hit the wall* Ouch! Damn you,wall..I cursed you to death! *nearly fall,but immediately touch the wall to support* I love you wall! To the death!


'N' S POV...

I can't sleep yesterday and I feel sleepy..But HakYeon already waking me up..Doesn't he know I'm sleepy?! If I have energy,I will pinned him to the bed and stared at his face then make him blush until it being red as tomato..Don't you think I can't do it? I will do it when the author give me permission to do it..You know why I can't sleep last night? Because I keep remembering about the dream..Which dream? It's the dream where I kiss HakYeon..And then keep staring at my own face.. (his body,of course)..In my body,it's have a soul of the person that I love and like..I wish he noticed it..All of this time I always stared at him..And then whenever I was with him..It's different..He is more cute and charming and y!! Oh my god..What's wrong with me??

Okay..It's already run out of topic..Let's return to our main topic..He ask me to wake up again and I accidently called him old man..Now,what should I do? He even slammed the door with angry face! I don't know what should I do after this..Should I use aegyo and attract him? Well,I'm in his body..so it's not wrong for me do this..BUT IT WILL BE WEIRD! Hurrmm..Let see..Should I sing a song for apologize and at the same time confess? No~ Singing with his voice will only make me melt.. Okay..What about I just follow what did he asked me to do just now? And what did he asked me to do? Oh right~ Eat my breakfast and wait for him at the living room.. And take a bath? Let's go! *fall from the bed* OUCH!


NOBODY POV..

Hyuk watched at his beloved Leo-hyung who has a angry face..Now,he is wondering that should he ask what happen or ignore him..And! His choice is! Ignore it..yeah..He thought it's better for now,..He will ask his hyung after this..But then,Ken come into the living room,sit beside 'Leo' and there's Hyuk,praying for Ken's safety..He hope 'Leo' won't beat him to death..

Ken: Taek-hyung..Where's N-hyung? Is he already awake? If he not..Then should I wake him up for you?

'Leo': .....

Ken: But hyung..Don't you think it's weird since N-hyung are the one who will wake up first?

'Leo': ......*slowly stare at Ken*

Ken: ...*scared* Okay..I-I understand..Gomenasai,senpai.. *move away and sit beside Hyuk*

Hyuk: I'm glad you are safe hyung..I thought TaekWoon-hyung will beat you until you can't move or until you are coma..

Ken: What's wrong with Taek-hyung? Is he in bad mood?

Hyuk: I think..yes?  His face are red..Do you think he is angry because he didn't drink his latte yet?

Ken: I think yes..But why he should be angry? And where are the RaBin couple?

Hyuk: I think in their room..Because I heard...moans? ._.

Ken: I hope they can survived because if N-hyung heard that,they will get a punishment.. *drink tea*(where the heck did you get that? o_o)

After that,Ravi and HongBin come and sit beside 'Leo'..Now it will get worse than before..Let's pray for them,Starlights! ^^

HongBin: Good morning hyung~ *wrap his hand around 'Leo' s arm.*

'Leo': Morning...Let me go..

HongBin: Oh! I'm sorry~ ^^

Ravi: Morning hyung~ Hello guys~ *jumping aroung like boy in luv*

Hyuk: What's wrong with you hyung? You are being a little....too happy?

Ravi: What do you mean? I'm always happy~ ^^ *flying around*

Ken: You are creeping me out..Don't make it worse kids..Someone is in bad mood.. *pull Hyuk to go disturb their manager*

After Hyuk and Ken went to somewhere else,the RaBin couple sat there like a cute little kids..as Ken send them a warning..Then,'N' come out from his room and sit beside 'Leo'..

'N': *took out his phone,send message to 'Leo'*

'Leo': *took out his phone as his phone continue to vibrating*

Manager: Okay boys! Get into the van!

All of them walked to the van and sit there..Waiting for their manager to get into there too..While the maknaes screaming and talking to each other,'N' and 'Leo' continue to message each other..

TaekWoon: i'm sorry,HakYeon.. I didn't mean it..

HakYeon : what do u mean?

TaekWoon : i mean..i'm too tired n sleepy..so i didn't realized what did i said to u..sorry~ T.T

HakYeon: then? what do u want me 2 do?

TaekWoon: will u forgive me? ur cute bestfriend? ur cute and y member? can u? pwetty pwease~ *puppy face*

HakYeon: ....no..

TaekWoon: y?

TaekWoon: HakYeon?

TaekWoon: Yeon-ah..

TaekWoon: C ha HaYeon,my cute leader and person that I love..please..can u forgive me? b4 it's too late?

HakYeon: do u really mean it?

TaekWoon: pardon?

HakYeon: when u said "person that I love"...
TaekWoon: I....

 

What will happen? Will Leo tell N the truth? or not? And will N forgive Leo? Wait for the next chapter~ *walked away from the stage awkwardly*



Hye~~ i'm here again!! so..what do you think about this chapter? Too long? Too short? Here,for you kpopfangirl10..You really can't wait hah? Anyway,enjoy ignore any typo~ leave any comment if you want~ thanks~ *bow until hit the head on the table in front* err..bye,again! *run out immediately*