Dream

Ties That Bind

 

Chapter 3

 

 

“Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!” Your mom ran around the mansion until she spotted the butler cleaning the living room.

“Where’s ~~~~?! I can’t find her! I’ve already looked around the forest!” Her voice cracked trying hold back tears.

Mr. Kim walked over to where she was and tried to calm her down. “Ma’am, have you’ve checked the backyard? She said she was heading over there.”

“Of course! The garden!” She pulled herself together and ran out the door. As she was about to reach the gates she spotted a figure laying on the floor just outside the gates.

“~~~~!!!!” Your mom screamed with a tone of worry in her voice.

“~~~~!” She ran towards you. “~~~~, are you ok? ~~~~, please answer me!”

She gently slapped your face a couple of times, but there was no response from you. Leaning in, she put her ear next to your heart and was relieved to hear it beating.

“Mr. Kim! Come here quick!” Within a few seconds Mr. Kim arrived looking a bit shocked.

“Please help me carry her into the house.”

“Yes madam.” He hurried over and carried you bridal style into the mansion.

Your mom got out her cell phone and called a doctor. He arrived within 20 minutes, which by that time you were already awake. You were sitting on your bed; your surroundings were now clean and free of dust.

*What exactly happened?* You thought to yourself. Then you recalled back to the little boy. *I followed him. He stopped at the middle of the maze. Then his eyes…* You shook your head. *No that can’t be. I must have dreamt it.*

“Honey are you ok?” You turned to see your mom looking concerned.

“Y-Yeah. I’m fine… Mom, how exactly did you find me?”

“You were lying unconscious outside the garden.”

*What? Outside the garden? I guess I really did dream all of it.*

The doctor approached you and your thoughts were interrupted as he checked your pulse, ect.

“Everything appears to be fine. However, I recommend she rests for a while.” He reached into his bag and pulled out some sleeping pills and handed them to you.

“Take them now.”

You nodded and swallowed the pills.

“I’ll accompany you to the door.” You heard your mom say before you drifted off into a deep sleep.

 


 

You were walking in the maze alone. Only the moonlight illuminated your path.

“~~~~…” You heard your name being called, a boy’s voice.

“~~~~…” This time there were multiple voices, all male.

You stopped shot your head to all directions but saw nothing. There was silence for a while. You slowly continued walking.

“We’re waiting for you.” You stopped and looked around yet again.

Nothing…

Just as you were about to continue walking several figures appeared from the shadows. Seven handsome looking boys. Immediately you recognized one of them. *The guy from before!*

They came closer to you. Their eyes never leaving you, but for some reason you didn’t feel scared. You stood in the spot looking at them. Waiting for them to reach you. Wanting them to reach you. But why? They came nearer and nearer to you until they were only an arm’s length away from you. Slowly their eyes turned into a crimson red. Suddenly, the guy from before leaned in next to your ear.

“Your’re ours  ~~~~.”

 


 

You woke up panting in the middle of the night, your body drenched in sweat. You looked outside your room. The full moon was visible through the window.

*A dream. It was just a dream ~~~~.* You reassured yourself.

Nonetheless, you felt curiosity.

“I must be crazy for doing this.” You said to yourself and bit your lower lip. Climbing out of bed you grabbed a white robe sitting on the chair next to you and slid into it. Slowly and as quietly as you could, you walked out your bedroom door.

 


 

 

 



 

Hello there my lovely readers. (:

Chapter 3 is done. (well I have up to chapter 8 done already, but I'm just like being mean and torturing you.) ^^

No, just kidding. I just don't want to post everything at once, then make you wait while I think of new stuff to write about. 

Next chapter will be updated sometime before the weekend ends. (:

- Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'ts late and I'm sleepy. ;___;

 

Oh. I was working on a video for youtube. (It came to me yesterday while I was writing this fic.) Anyway, while I was editing the video I got new ideas for later chapters! yeyyy~ xD LOL

 

 

WHAT LIES BENEATH

(click for video)