Draw Me Like a French Girl // TG

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TAEGI] fluff; drabble/oneshot; 

Based on my prompt ‘I jokingly wrote draw me like one of your french models in the special instructions for the pizza delivery and why are you here with paper and a pen what is wrong with you’

 

“Special instructions? Like what? my ?” Yoongi snickers to himself as he orders pizza online. He thinks that if it was any other day, he wouldn’t do this but since he’s had a pretty ty day he wants to have fun and hey what the hell right? So Yoongi spends a good two minutes thinking of something clever before typing in his special request.

“Draw…me…like…one of…your…french…girls” He recites as he types into the box. He snorts at how funny he is and clicks Submit Order. Leaning back against the couch, he grabs the remote and decides to watch some TV as he waits for his pizza.

Approximately thirty minutes later, the doorbell rings and Yoongi jumps up excitedly, hurrying to the door so that he can get the growling in his stomach to stop. He all but throws the door open and finds himself face to face with the pizza delivery guy. Or, at least Yoongi thinks he’s the pizza delivery guy. The boy couldn’t be much younger than Yoongi but damn is he way more attractive. The only thing about him that screamed “pizza delivery guy” instead of “model” was the pizza box in his hands.

“Hello! I’m Taehyung. Here’s your pizza order. Your total is six thirty four” the boy, Taehyung, grinned at Yoongi , pushing the box closer to Yoongi.

“Ah. Thanks” Yoongi said, fumbling for his wallet. He was suddenly glad he hadn’t changed out of his work clothes so he looked at least somewhat decent. Why he wanted to look good to the boy Yoongi wasn’t sure but he did. He handed the boy the money and stood there waiting because the boy looked like he wanted to say something.

“So…uh” Taehyung started scratching the back of his neck, “where do you wanna do it?” he asked sheepishly. Yoongi wasn’t a ert or anything but that sounded awfully suggestive. Eyebrows wrinkled in confusion and lips spread in an amused smile, he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter