My Dog Scored Me A Date // VH

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Vhope] oneshot/drabble; based off my prompt 'my dog knocked you down while you were going on a date and I'm very sorry but hey atleast you're hot and let me help fix your hand that looks bad'

"Chimmy! Chimmy stop! You're gonna-" Taehyung screamed as he screeched to a stop "...run into someone." He finished as he stopped infront of the boy and his dog on the ground. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed the golden retriever by his collar and hooked him up to the leash. "I was just trying to grab my coffee and I let him off the leash since we were in the dog park but then someone opened the door and then the next thing you know he just ran out of the door so quickly and I ran after him but then he's obviously much faster tha-" 

"It's okay it's okay!" Hoseok laughed from the ground. He reached out his hand and Taehyung stared at it. Rolling his eyes, Hoseok explained, "help me up."

"Oh yes of course!" Taehyung gushed reaching for the boy's hand and pulling him up. He saw Hoseok wince as Taehyung gripped his hand tightly and let go of it quickly. "Are you hurt?!"

"Uh-no, no I'm fine" Hoseok replied. Taehyung noticed that he had slyly tried to move his hand behind his back. 

"Let me see!" Taehyung said, reaching for Hoseok's hand. 

"No seriously it's fine!" Hoseok replied, trying to resist the other's strong grip. 

"Please hyung?" Taehyung whined, pouting and looking up at the boy with his big, doe eyes. For some reason that he couldn't quite explain, the word 'hyung' rolling off the boy's tongue felt like music to Hoseok's ears and he gave up trying to fight. 

"Alright," he sighed, putting his left hand out in front of him. Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw the cuts on Hoseok's knuckles. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Hyung! That looks so painful oh my god how have you been holding it in all this time?! Come on!" Taehyung panicked as he grabbed Hoseok's elbow and started leading him down the street. 

"Uuuh where are we going?" Hoseok asked, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to look at Taehyung. 

"My house of course! It's not too far from here, we can walk and I need to get you cleaned up and make sure you're okay since this was all my fault!" Taehyung stammered as he resumed dragging Hoseok towards his house. "Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you or anything. I'm not a serial killer." Taehyung joked.

"Sounds exactly like something a serial killer would say..." Hoseok retorted, amused. 

"Would a serial killer have a face like this?" Taehyung asked, leaning his head sideways and looking up at Hoseok with the cutest face he could make.

"Yes. It's always the hot ones. No one suspects them" Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung blushed at the compliment but didn't say anything. They were at his house now so he unlocked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter