Our Own Romance // YM

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YOONMIN] fluff

"Hyung~ pleeeease??" Jimin begged Yoongi bouncing from his seat on the couch next to the older boy. 

"No, Jiminnie. It's the same thing every time. We go to watch a horror movie, you get too scared halfway through, and we leave without even finishing the whole movie. Why don't you ask one of the other members to go with you" Yoongi replied not looking up from the phone he was currently tweeting on. 

"Because they're not my boyfriends! I wanna go with you hyung! Isn't that what boyfriends do??" Jimin looked at Yoongi with pouting eyes and lips that he knew the elder could never refuse. 

"Okay okay fine. We can go, ChimChim" Yoongi smiled ruffling Jimin's hair. Although Yoongi at showing it, he really cared for his boyfriend and would do anything to make him happy. That adorable eye smile of his was worth any pain to Yoongi.

"YAY! Hyung you're the best! I'll go buy the tickets online and we can go to the next showing tonight" Jimin cheered, hugging Yoongi and giving him a sloppy kiss on the lips before running off to find his laptop. 

 

Three hours later, Yoongi and Jimin were getting ready for their movie date. Yoongi threw on a pair of lightwashed skinny jeans, an oversized white t-shirt, converse and one of his signature beanies to top off the look and was ready in just under five minutes. Jimin, on the other hand, was having a harder time deciding what to wear.

“Baby, let’s go. We’re just going to the movies why are you taking so long??” Yoongi asked, leaning against the door as he watched his boyfriend raid his closet for an outfit.

“I need to look good! I can’t just wear anything” Jimin replied continuing to fuss about his closet.

“Why? Are you trying to impress someone?” Yoongi frowned.

“Yes”

“Who?” An angry Yoongi pouted, walking over to his boyfriend and resting his head on his shoulder.

“You” Jimin turned around and pecked Yoongi on the nose. Yoongi pretended to be annoyed despite the fact that he let out a small sigh and was amused at his boyfriend’s greasiness. “Yah! Do you wanna get hit?” he frowns at his dongsaeng, hitting him lightly on the head “hurry up before I change my mind about going”.

“You wouldn’t!” Jimin whines

“Try me baby”

“Okay okay just give me a second” Jimin turns back around to face his closet when he suddenly gets an idea and smirks to himself. “Hyung, can you go wait outside? I can’t think with you here” he asks Yoongi. Yoongi gives him a weird look before nodding and walking out to wait in the living room. As soon as he’s gone, Jimin throws on a pair of skinny jeans, an oversized shirt, converse, and a beanie. He walks out to meet Yoongi, fighting to keep a straight face. Yoongi glances up as Jimin walks out and freezes when he sees what his boyfriend’s wearing. Apart from the color of their converse and beanie, Jimin and Yoongi have the same exact outfit on.

“Yah! Michyeosseo??” Yoongi glares at Jimin.

“No, I’m not crazy. Why?” Jimin tries to feign innocence.

“What are you wearing?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter