Not So Secret Admirer // YS

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoonseok] fluff; drabble; 

Based on my prompt ‘I needed to borrow your phone and your ex just sent you a ’

“Um hello I’m sorry can I borrow your phone? Mine died and I’m supposed to call my friend to pick me up…” Yoongi asked Hoseok. 
“Oh of course! You’re Yoongi right?” Hoseok asked as he handed over his phone.

“Yeah. You’re Hoseok. We’re in math together.” Yoongi smiled at Hoseok. 

They were the only ones left after school as they waited for their rides. Yoongi took Hoseok’s phone and went to the phone to call his friend Namjoon who was supposed to pick him but probably forgot the time making out with his boyfriend Jin. As Yoongi went to type in his number, Hoseok got a text notification and Yoongi clicked on it out of habit. 

As soon as the message opened up though, Yoongi wished he had more self control. 

It was a picture message. 

And it was a . 

Yoongi was too shocked by the picture to look away and continue calling Namjoon, he stood there frozen and unable to tear his eyes away.

“Uhh you okay?” Hoseok asked, eyebrows wrinkled in confusion. 

“Umm…” Yoongi stumbled for words. He turned the phone around so Hoseok could look at it. “Your boyfriend…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter