Baseball Pants // VH

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Vhope] fluff; drabble; 

Based off my prompt ‘I was walking my dog and your team was having a softball practice and damn those pants are really working for your ’

It was the perfect day to take his dog on a walk Taehyung had decided. It had been too hot for weeks so Taehyung had just been leaving the poor pup in the backyard to do his business. But the weather had finally cooled down, almost to the other end of the spectrum so it was close to freezing, and Taehyung thought the pup would appreciate going to the park.

He grabbed little Chimmy and put his leash on. Grabbing his jacket, phone, and keys, Taehyung walked out and locked the door behind him as he took Chimmy to the park. On the way, they stopped at a café so Taehyung could grab a cappuccino and a couple other times when girls would come over to “pet the dog”. They finally arrived at the park and Taehyung took an empty bench to sit down for a while. He let the leash be loose so Chimmy could run around while Taehyung held the warm coffee in his hand and sat back to look around peacefully. But soon enough Chimmy was impatiently pulling against the leash so he could walk around.

“Alright, alright” Taehyung chuckled, tossing his empty coffee cup away and standing up. He zipped up his jacket and started walking along the paths in the park with Chimmy. There weren’t many people since it was still only nine in the morning but Taehyung liked it like this, the quietness of nature. They walked past a fountain, a playground, and a picnic spot before finding themselves at the small baseball practice field.

The first thing that caught Taehyung’s attention was the face of the batter. The second was his . Everyone knows that butts look especially good in baseball pants but damn. This one was just too ing perfect. No matter how hard Taehyung tried, he couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter