Skinny Dipping // VH

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Vhope] fluff; ~; oneshot; maybe I’ll make this a twoshot? idk

I owed you guys a Vhope fic from when I was on the beach so here you go! 

Taehyung stepped out on the balcony, breathing in the cool fresh scent of the ocean at night. They didn’t have many opportunities to vacation like this, what with them still being rookies and having to secure their spot in the tough industry. Nonetheless, their managers had decided that the members’ mental health came before anything else and so here they were- on vacation at the beach. Taehyung was appreciating the high waves that always came out at night when he felt familiar arms wrap around him. 

“Hey baby boy” Hobi whispered, not wanting to disturb the quietness of the night. 

“Hi hyung” Taehyung whispered back, his eyes still focused on the water and his cheeks flushing from the sweet nickname he never got tired of hearing. 

“What are you doing?” 

“Enjoying the view”

“Well then you’re facing the wrong way” Hoseok smirked, turning Taehyung around to face him. 

“Oh my God hyung that was so bad” he replied, laughing at Hoseok’s greasiness. Nonetheless, he wrapped his arms around Hoseok’s neck and pulled him into a kiss. It was different than their usual kisses that were rushed and needy. This one was slow and loving-its purpose being nothing more than to show the other how loved they were. 

Hoseok tilted his head to deepen the kiss and poke his tongue into the younger’s mouth. Taehyung opened invitingly and his tongue danced with Hoseok’s lazily. Taehyung suddenly realized he felt the happiest than he had in months which caused him to smile into the kiss. Hoseok pulled back and looked at Taehyung questioningly. 

“Why are you smiling?” He asked, confused.

“Because I’m with you.”

“Yeah but you’re always with me” Hoseok asked with a faint smile. 

“Yeah but I don’t know I just feel like I’m /really/ with you right now. I have time to just relax and be with you and savor the moment slowly without having to worry about being late somewhere or hurrying up ya know…sorry that was really cheesy…” Taehyung blushed, looking down at the ground. Hoseok smiled and used a finger to pull Taehyung’s chin back up. 

“I know what you mean. I feel the same way. As much as I love the thrill that comes with having a quickie with you in the dressing rooms, I do miss having time to just be with each other without having to do anything” he told Taehyung, love evident in his eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter