Our Own OTP // VM

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Vmin] fluff; drabble

Based on my prompt ‘all i wanted was a quiet night alone at the movies but here you are crying into my shoulder because you’re otp didn’t end up together but im gonna let it slide cuz you’re kinda cute’

In retrospect, watching a sad romance alone at 11 pm on a Friday wasn’t the best idea but it was the only movie playing and Taehyung really needed a break from all the stress exams had been causing him lately. He had decided to walk home that night after staying at the library past 10 pm and the movie theater looked nice and cozy and most importantly, secluded. He didn’t think about it much and got a ticket from the counter for whatever show was playing. And that’s how he found himself being used as a human teddy bear next to a very emotional Jimin. 

“Oh my god…oh my god no…” Jimin whimpered to himself. He could feel the boy next to him looking at him out of the corner of his eyes but Jimin didn’t care. He couldn’t rip his eyes away from the theater’s screen even if he wanted to. As the second male lead walked to an empty part of town and slid down on his knees, Jimin felt his heart break. He couldn’t take it anymore so he leaned back in his seat and buried his face into the boy next to him.

“OH MY GOD. CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE WOULD REJECT HIM?” he yelled into the boy’s shoulder, glad that the theater was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter