You > Car// NJ

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Namjin] fluff; drabble/oneshot

Based on my prompt ‘I just accidentally hit your car and you look like you’re about to start crying’

As Jin walked over to his car with his groceries in his arms, he spotted the back of a blond head. The person seemed to be squatting down in front of his car’s back bumper. Becoming worried, Jin walked faster.

“ ” Jin heard the man whisper as he got closer.

“Uh…can I help y-” Jin started as the boy turned around and stood up. His voice stopped in its track when his eyes met the bumper of his car. There were a couple of slight scratches and a small dent in the silver metal. The boy followed Jin’s eyes to the car and grimaced.

“Yeah uh…I accidentally scraped your car I’m so sorry I’ll pay for it though I swear I’m Namjoon by the way” the boy rushed on in one breath as he put his hand out for Jin to shake. Jin couldn’t respond however. It had taken him two whole years to save up for that car and now it was ruined. Just two months after he had bought it. His eyes started tearing up as he looked at the damage. 

“Oh woah man look I’m really sorry” Namjoon said, gently placing one hand on Jin’s arm. He noticed the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter