Converse High // YM

Drabbles and Oneshots of BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YOONMIN] angst; character death

"Hello this is 911 emergency am I talking to Yoongi?" the voice buzzed on the other side. Yoongi froze in his tracks. He was just about to call his boyfriend and ask him why he was so late when his phone rang. This was not the greeting he expected to hear.

"U-Uh yes. This is him. Is something wrong?" he managed to choke out. 

"Sir, I am afraid to tell you your boyfriend has been in a terrible accident. Please stay on the line so I can give you directions to his current location" the officer replied. Yoongi grabbed his keys, threw on a pair of shoes, and raced to his car. All he wanted to do was hang up on the officer and run every red light on his way to get to his boyfriend as soon as possible but he restrained himself and listened to the officer's forced calm voice giving directions. He was at his destination less than seven minutes later and he wished he would've taken longer because the sight he saw was not what he expected and he was not ready. Yoongi expected to arrive at a hospital and see his baby all wrapped up in bed with a million tubes in him. Anything, anything would have been better than what he saw. 

"JIMIN" he screams not bothering to turn off the engine or close the car door as he runs over to where his boyfriend is lying limp on the road. 

"...Yoongi..." Jimin barely manages to whisper. "I love you. Forever and always" he says, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"JIMIN STOP. WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO A HOSPITAL!" Yoongi screams, tears running down his face and marking the otherwise perfect face of his "WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO A DOCTOR!" he yells frantically whipping his head and yelling at the medics around him.

"...Yoongi th-they can't save me...they already said I lost too much blood...I only have a couple of minutes left baby...just know I love you okay" Jimin whispered lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter