13 Storm -- Breeze

"Kaisoo &me"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At that at Seoul, At Do's resident,

 There 's Mr D.O sitting on the couch holding crumble piece of paper or photo?

He gritted his teeth and slummed the photo on the glass table making a loud sound causing Mrs Do to run into the living room. 

" Honey calm down a bit " she tried to calm down her husband by slightly holding his arm . 

" SHE LIED TO US. SHE TRICKED US !! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT .WE BELIEVED HER" 

" Tomorrow I 'll go and get kyungsoo back .I'll cut all the connection with soya ." Mrs Do can't do anything just sight. She already knew that the marriage certificate was fake but she kept it as secret .She wanted her son to happy, She will love her son whether he s gay or not it doesn't matter. But now her husband knew everything and he will try to separate her son and his boyfriend . # I wonder what will be his plan # 

 

*****************

Kyungsoo's POV ,

I missed my parents .It only one week they I was away from my home. I missed my parents. Yeah. they may be annoyed but I love them.

" Hey Kyung why are you crying " Jongin tried to wipe tears looking at me with eyes fill with worry , and guilty ?

" No I'm not crying.It just a dust.haha " I said while try to hold back my tears .

" I know you missed your patents Kyung.I know how much you love them." Jongin hugged me lovely .I buried my face into his toned chest .

"Yes Jongin I miss them ". We cuddled like that on our bed .He was softly caring my hair. I'm lucky to have Jongin by my side. While we were still in our bed .I heard the door bell rang.Who could that be ? The door bell rang again.I tried to go and open the door but Jongin didn't let me go.

" Don't go Kyung yah .Let Soya do that " I heard Soya room opened and slight footsteps toward the door together with Soya groggily voice mumble something like that # Stupid door bell could you not up # oh what kind girl she was .

 

And then I heard the door clicked opened and a faint slapping sound followed by glass crushing sound.I jumped out off my bed and run to front door to see.what was happening.

Shocked .There I saw Soya was literally sitting on the floor holding her cheek near her was a broken vase. Her eyes were stared with shock to that person who was standing infront of her. I followed her gaze and * gasped*

"D-dad " the person was turned to be my father and he was obviously angry.He looked down to Soya. " YOU- YOU TRICKED US " 

"Kyungsoo come here. "he dragged me out of the house.I was struggling to free from his grip but he was stronger than me. I cried for help.I saw Jongin running down .

" KYUNGSOO " he kneeled infront of my father and hold his legs begging to release me.He was crying too. 

" M-MR DO P-PLEASE *sob* LET HIM S-STAY WITH ME *sob* I LOV-EHIM SO MUCH THAT *sob* I CA-CAN'T LIVE WITHOUY HIM P-PLEASE *sob*" 

But my father shrugged him off.

" NO LISTEN TO ME STAY AWAY FROM MY SON AND YOU " he pointed to Soya and " YOU TOO STAY AWAY FROM MY SON !!" and then he drugged away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter