Prologue II

Blossoming: A Time I'll Always Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT - MARCH 2015: FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR

{Seungkwan}

 

What's cookin', good lookin'? Boo Seungkwan speaking. You must be wondering who I am. Like the others, I'm a senior at Pledis High. And in my final year of high school, I've been given the honour of being in the same class as Kang Eunbyul & Her Boys (KEBHB for short). No that was not sarcasm, and yes that's what I call them. 

 

I've known the group for a long time now. Since Pledis had a primary, middle and high school, most of my schoolmates now are the same ones I had when I was seven. It might sound sad but they're not that bad, really. KEBHB happen to be a group that I've been observing for a long time now. They never fail to amuse me. 

 

Let me introduce them to you one by one. 

 

Firstly, there's Lee Jihoon, aka the hyperactive munchkin. He never stops talking and even if he does, it's probably cause he has something up his sleeve. Whenever three stooges (and by the way, that's Jihoon, Soonyoung and Seokmin) are up to no good, it was probably Jihoon's idea in the first place. Nevertheless, he's an extremely bright person — both personality and intelligence-wise, although the latter takes many by surprise. I've been in his class a couple times throughout the years, I'd even say we're friends. Oh, I forgot to mention that he's some kind of music prodigy. 

 

Next is Hoshi. Only family and close friends call him that though. To the rest of us, he's Kwon Soonyoung. Soonyoung is the most normal one out of the three stooges. But that's not saying much. He was born in Kyoto (hence the Japanese nickname) but moved to Seoul when he was seven. From my understanding he's actually a year older than most of us, but he had to redo first grade because of the difference between the Japanese and Korean school system. Soonyoung is also a bit of a ladies' man. He's good with words and has a charming personality too. If Seokmin were a girl, I think they'd be dating. Some people think they're dating anyway. They even have a ship name: SoonSeok. But yeah, those two are like two peas in a pod. They've been best friends since the moment they met. 

 

Better introduce Park Jimin before I forget. It's a shame she's not in my class. I always love watching her threatening to beat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter