Wae Us!?!?

Since when can power outages be humorous?

NOBODY'S POV:

*knock knock*

HyeRin stumbles to the front door and cracks it open to see who it is

" who is it?" " its me Rin noona." that voice can only belong to one person.

"Bummie!" HyeRin pulled him inside of their dorm. "how are you?" she asked while giving him a hug

"I'm fine..wheres HyeSu?" he asked after he let go

"in her room sleeping." she pointed to the door with butterflies and bats on it.

"ah~."

Kibum quietly sneaked into HyeSu's room with an unreadable expression on his face . Min was on the other side of the room sleeping soundly.

Kibum's POV:

I glanced over at min to see her giggle in her sleep. I had to keep myself from laughing. I managed to lay next to SuSu. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started humming Happy Birthday to her. She turned over and was now facing me.hmm still not awake..ah! I know the perfect song.

HyeSu's POV:

*Dreaming* Umma..Appa..wheres Bummie? " not here remember?" "He left us to go to Korea to become a singer." "oh..right." I looked at a picture of me and Kibum when we were toddlers. Bummie Oppa..I miss you. Muffled Humming sounds disturbed my sleep. I wake up to see Kibum's smiling face."Bummie Oppa...." I hugged him closer. "Hi there sleepy head, did you sleep well?" "Mmhmm" we laid there for another 7 minutes. " OMO!" Min said while pointing at Kibum."when did you get here??" "15 minutes ago" He replied sitting up. " SuSu it's time to get up." " I don't wanna~." Min laughed at my childish response. " But Unnie,Bummie says he took the day off to spend time with you." I sat up and looked at Kibum like he had 2 heads."really? You did that for me?" "deh~" I hugged him. I gotta love him for taking a day off to hang with the younger sib!

The door suddenly opened and in came the rest of the group shouting 'Birthday Girl' and other things i couldn't hear. I spazzed out and hid my face in kibum's shoulder. " well,well,well aren't we feeling the Oppa-Ahjumma relationship in here?" "what was that?" I gave off a scary vibe and it made the girls either cringe or back away slightly. "Nothing..Ahjumma~" LuLu said and walked away. It took me a few seconds but after I registered what she said I got up and chased after her. " Get back here you sorry excuse for a maknae!!!!"

Nobodies POV:

Everyone watched and laughed as HyeSu was chasing LuLu around. after 4 minutes they fell to the floor with a thump. "we..will finish....this later!"HyeSu said out of breathe.LuLu rolled over and thought to herself I really need to get in shape..

After that little show everyone was dressed and sitting at the table eating pancakes courtesy of Yinny and Min.

Kibum spoke up after sipping on some apple juice.

"Susu,are you finished yet?" "yes!" they stood up and gave their plates to HaNa who was washing the kitchen at the moment and went to go put their shoes on.

"Be careful you two!"

"We will Rinnie!" both siblings said and walked out the door.

*Somewhere in Seoul*

"SuSu I want you to wear this blindfold!" Kibum said while pulling said blindfold.

"Wae?"

"Because I don't want to ruin the surprise for you!" "Eh? well ok! But if I trip or fall i'm gonna kick you ."=_=

"Kick me?" *he puts the blindfold over her eyes." yes..because it starts with a K...K for kicking Kibum!" " He chuckled but stopped when she frowned. Oh Crap I thought she was kidding... He grabs her hand and leads them to a building. "Bummie are we there yet?" "Not ye--" he trips over some ones briefcase and falls taking his sister with him.

"Yah! Kim Kibum,what did i tell you!?" She kicked him in the shins. "Ouch, Hey! I fell too!" He gets up and helps HyeSu up as well.

Who leaves a random briefcase here? Kibum leads her into an elevator and it starts to move. "Eep!" HyeSu clings to Kibum. " Oppa~!" >_< "Sorry I forgot to mention were in an elevator." "oh alright. by the way what time is it?" "its 4:37 wae?" "No reason..."

The elevator stops abruptly making the pair fall. A voice begins to speak through the intercom " Sorry for the inconvience but we are having some technical difficu--" The lights go out.

"What the hell..HyeSu!" he doesn't get a response. "Kim HyeSu!" no response again. Kibum takes out his phone and shines the light onto HyeSu's unconscious body. "Yah,HyeSu!!" *shaking her* HyeSu manages to regain so consciousness." Oppa.." she says while weakly removing her blindfold. "Are you...omo! you forehead is bleeding!" He uses the blindfold as a compress for her head. He put her head in his lap and tries calling for help on his cell phone. Damn..nothing is working. "HyeSu is your phone with you?" "No, sorry oppa." "Ok try not to talk too much."Kibum was getting frustrated. What now? were trapped,Su has a minor head injury and on top of that my phone just died.

*On the main floor*

"Omo! the elevators are out!

"I'll never make it to my interview!" Firefighters rush in after getting called in. "we heard that there are people stuck in one of the elevators!" "yes! its that one." the clerk pointed to the 3rd elevator. one firefighter finds a sign that says : # 3 out of order. " who left this here!?

Among the commotion a young looking girl picks up the suitcase. " I didn't go too far did I?" she looked over at another girl who had a smirk on her face. " Nah~ in fact, you added enough time on the clock for us to get the job done." "Good, I don't want to feel like a bad Unnie later on." " I assure you that your not..Kyunggie~."


Ok so I decided to change this into a little 3 chapter series.

in this one Kibum and HyeSu of CosmicCity! are siblings and this was during Su's training days.

I apologize for setting up all of stories like this. if you dont like what im doing feel free to bash me on my profile ( in the nicest way possible please)

I will Update after i get some comments so comments away please!

Ara~