2/2

I like him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi went out, Jimin and Jungkook were left alone at the dorm. 'Why is it awkward all of a sudden.', Jimin thought to himself. As Jimin was about to speak, the front door of the dorm were unlocked and Yoongi walked in. Yoongi stopped his steps when he saw that both Jimin and Jungkook were sitting next to each other on the couch and silence filled the room. 

“Why are you both looking at me like that?”, Yoongi asked as he walk towards the two male. Jungkook stand up and holds Yoongi's wrist gently. “Hyung, I need to talk to you about something. Can we talk in your room?”, Yoongi blinks his eyes as he looked at Jimin and back at Jungkook before nodding. Jimin looked at them walking to Yoongi's room with his mouth slightly opened, feeling stunned by Jungkook's sudden action towards the gummy hyung. 

As Jungkook and Yoongi were in the room, Jungkook pulled his hand away from Yoongi's wrist. “Okay, what now, Jungkook?”, “What, hyung?”

Yoongi crossed his arms and look at Jungkook. “The first minute, you act brave in front of me and the other members except for Jimin. When you're with Jimin, you're all shy and nervous and you ran out of ideas of what to talk to him about. What's wrong, Jungkook?”

“N–nothing's wrong, hyung. Really.”

“You expect me to believe that when you keep on mumbling Jimin's name in your sleep, saying that you love him. And you expect me to believe that there's nothing wrong when you're obviously stuttering and blushing in front of me when I mention him. And you blush sometimes when I touched you. What is wrong with you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter