1/2

I like him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeon Jungkook! Wake up and eat breakfast. Your food will get cold and will not taste good!”, Jin as the mom of the group yelled from the kitchen to wake the maknae up. 'I will definitely beat Jimin because of this.'. Why would Jin beat Jimin because of this? Well, let's say that Jimin told Jungkook to accompany him watch a horror movie with him and Jungkook end up sleeping on the bed at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Namjoon was the second one to wake up as he head towards the kitchen and rests his chin on Jin's shoulder. Jin gasps as he felt something slightly heavy on his shoulder but he knew it right away who it was. “Good morning, Namjoonnie.”, Namjoon can't help but blush at the cute nickname that the older called him. “Good morning to you too, hyung.”

Hoseok is the third one to wake up followed by Taehyung who was clinging onto his arm. Yoongi who just walked out of the bathroom groaned upon seeing 'morning romance' between Hoseok and Taehyung. “Do you guys have to act all lovey-dovey in front of my face? I feel isolated, you know. NamJin, JiKook, VHope. What a 'great' morning.”, Jin lets out a low chuckle while he's arranging the plates on the table. “Oh come on, Yoongi. It's not that bad to be alone. Besides, you have your Zhoumi hyung!”. Yoongi froze at the sudden mention of his big sunbaenim. “Th–that's different!”

Namjoon laughs as Yoongi stuttered in front of them. “Since when did Suga stutter? How cute.”, Yoongi glared at him with his arms crossed. “Haha, you think it's funny, you brain monster? And I'm a Hyung to you, do remember that, you little .”, Namjoon pouts at his sudden nickname by Yoongi.

Hoseok looked around and raised his eyebrows. “Where is Jimin and Jungkook? Did they sleep late last nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter