What Do I Do?

Deja Vu

“Hey Fany! Wake up!” said Yuri, with so much concern in her face. Tiffany woke up, with obvious trace of tears on her cheeks. She was scared, the nightmare that she was having was too much for her. She was shaking, shivering like crazy. Her day obviously didn’t start up so well. ‘How worse can it possibly get?’ That was she thought.

The seniors of JK High School were having three days and two nights of study camp at their school. The students of that school were so anticipating it. This is where they can spend most of their time with their friends, following the activity that the school will host. However, out of them, three students were not enjoying these activities very well.

It was the second night of the camp, when Yuri suddenly got an idea to get rid of their boredom. “Hey babes, remember the story that we heard from our seniors last year?” asked Yuri to her best friends, Tiffany and Jessica.

“You mean… the mystery about this school?” asked Jessica, receiving a nod from Yuri. “I’m actually curious about what really happened then”

“Same here and that are exactly why…. Let’s figure it out tonight!” said Yuri eagerly.

“Are you sure? I mean like…. The nightmare that I had last night wasn’t helping at all” said Tiffany nervously.

“Hey come on! Don’t be such a party pooper” said the now frowning Yuri.

“Okay fine!” answered Tiffany.

With that, they sneaked out of the gathering place, slowly, silently, and started to explore the school. They finally reached their destination, which is the school’s old building. Though that building are still being used, no one are fond of that place, it is dark, and dirty and old. No class has ever been held at night in the building because they’ve been warned to never get close to that building during the night.

They then went to an old laboratory. “Here!” said Tiffany. They were looking for clues and evidence that may lead to answers for the curiosities. It was then that Jessica’s eyes caught another door. She went towards the door and realised that it leads to a room, weird one, small and empty, no windows, nothing.

“Hey guys! Come here and look at this!” Yuri and Tiffany approached her and when they finally were a few steps closer, the door closed by itself. It was an automatic locked door and can only be open with a pin number which however has long been broken for ages. Thus, trapping Jessica inside the room. “Guys! What’s going on? Can you guys please help me open the door?” said Jessica while trying to open the door, but it was in vain because the door was locked. “Guys! Get me out of here! Please! I’m scared! Guys! This is no time for joke! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” She said again, almost screaming. She was terrified. What’s worse is that…. Her friends didn’t give her any responds… AT ALL. Meanwhile, Yuri and Tiffany were trying their best to open the door, to be exact, to break the door open, just to no avail.

Just as they were trying so hard to save their dearest friend, they suddenly heard a soft yet creepy voice calling out their names. “Yuri….. Tiffany…. I know you’re inside… Come here Darlings. Don’t worry… it’s okay… just come to me.” Out of curiousity, Yuri decided to go out to find out who it might have been. As she went out, she saw a girl who seemed to be of the same age as her, but her clothes, they were ragged, torn, covered with blood. Yuri wasn’t the least bit scared, instead she felt sorry for her. ‘Was she bullied? What happened to her?’ she thought.

Yuri slowly approached her and the girl said softly to her “I know what you want and I can help you with it. But first, you would need to leave your friends and follow me.” Without much doubt, she naively started to follow her and entered a classroom that she was led to. Thanks to that decision of her, now they were completely separated.

 She looked at her and the girl smiles, more of a smirk. Yuri realised how stupid she was to have decided to follow her and quickly regretted it. However, she had no way to turn back, it was too late. The girl touched her shoulder, it felt really weird and her feelings started to turn apprehension.

While Yuri was in the classroom, Tiffany tried to follow her tracks and looked for her. She was so anxious that both of her best friends were not by her side. It scares the hell out of her; it was just like what she had dreamt of last night. She was busy looking for Yuri when someone suddenly grabbed her hands.

“Yuri? Is that you?” she asked as she turned her head. What she saw was really shocking, it wasn’t her friend Yuri but an ugly looking girl with so many scars on her face. It was terrifying.

“Do you wanna save your friends?” Asked the girl. Tiffany was too scared to say a single word that the only thing she could do was to give a nod indicating that she wants to save her friends. Tears rolling down her cheeks, she was shivering as if she was thrown in the North Pole.

“If you want to save your friends, then you would have to die!” she remarked, smirking.

It was foolish of them to decide to investigate the mystery. Now, they were trapped, separately, all alone and helpless. “Please! Let go of me! Let go of my friends!” Tiffany pleaded, crying the eyes out.

However, the girl only smirked and said “Do you know why I died? It was because of people like you, too curious, too naïve, too stupid!” Tiffany didn’t get it.

“What do you mean?” she asked. She didn’t get an answer; instead she got pushed to the wall and felt something sharp on the side of her neck. It was painful and all she could do was shed her tears, silently. She finally realised what she was facing but her realisation came too late. It was a vampire!

“Please! What do I do to just get away from this?” with that last word spoken, the vampire killed her. The school’s mystery never gets solved. However, another new mystery has been invented in that school about how two girls have been missing and is nowhere to be found while another girl was found dead in the hallway of the school’s old building, covered with bloods all over her clothes.