{Soonyoung x Jihoon}

SEVENTEEN one-shot collection

Taking the pills in his palm, he gulped them as fast as he can before dropping to his knees, coughing furiously.

"New school. Same old life."

 

Jihoon walked towards the entrance, his laptop bag in his arms as he cluctched onto them tightly.

"Hey look! Have you seen that guy before? He looks new." A girl with ombre hair pointed towards his direction.

"Don't think so. I had seen nearly every faces in this school but never had I saw him." Her friend replied looking at the brunette. "Must be new then."

"Yo! Whatchu looking at???" A blonde came into sight, sitting in between the two girls.

The girl with ombre glared. "Can you please stop interrupting people? We're talking about something."

"What is it?"

"No need to know." The other girl said. "Now move it."

The blonde pouts, eyes scanning around to look for a victim. He sees a short brunette pacing slowly towards the main door of the school. He smiles. Must be a new student. My chance to make new friends is here.

 

"Alright class. Today we'll be having a new student with us. He lives here in town but went to a different school which is in Busan. So in case you find his accent confusing, don't make fun and ask him if you really can't understand." 

The other students nodded.

Soonyoung sat with his palm on his cheek, his lips protruding as his right hand drew random cartoon characters on the blank paper. He heard the sound of sneakers walking into the class slowly and raised his head up a little. He smiled. It's the dude from earlier.

"You may introduce yourself, Jihoon-ssi."

"My name's Lee Jihoon. Call me Jihoon. That's all I guess." He said, head looking down at his feet. But his voice was heard clearly by the whole class.

The teacher smiled awkwardly before telling Jihoon to take a seat at somewhere empty. "Soonyoung, is the seat next to you empty?"

"Hmm? Well, if Jinhye came today it wouldn't be. But he can sit here for today." The blonde smiled.

"Okay then. Jihoon, you may sit next to Soonyoung."

 

Jihoon can feel someone's gaze on him throughout the whole class. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he copied the notes from the blackboard. He wanted to turn over and look, but he couldn't bring himself to.

To his luck, the bell rang, signalling that it was finally time for recess. Jihoon got up from his seat before rushing out of class.

"Hey! Wait!" He heard someone yelled. He didn't turn to look, because he knew it wasn't for him anyways.

"Hey!" The same voice yelled out again, the sound getting louder as the person gets closer. He felt his wrist being pulled, making him turn to look. Jihoon scowled.

"Your the new student, Jihoon, am I right? I'm Soonyoung—"

"The class president. I know. I sit beside you."

The blonde smiled. "Yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "And since your new, what about I show you around?"

Jihoon plugged in his headphones. "I'm hungry." And walked away.

 

Soonyoung ruffled his blonde locks as he waited in front of the school gate.

"Don't you have a home, kid?" The security guard questioned.

"I'm waiting for a friend."

"That's unusual for a guy to do that these days. If a guy were to wait it'd be their girlfriends they'll wait for." The security guard laughs.

"He's new... I thought of showing him around. Even if it's only 5 minutes."

"Well, if you say so." The security guard shrugged.

Soonyoung giggled, turning back to look for Jihoon. His smile faded as he saw the said male already out of the gate, walking to a direction Soonyoung himself doesn't know. Maybe not today...

 

The man pulled out a pack of ciggarette, taking one out before lighting it up. "So what are you gonna do with this apartment, hmm? You still hadn't payed last for month's rent."

"I—I'll pay soon, I swear."

The man grabbed his neck and slammed him to the wall, choking him, hard. "You better." He lets go of the other, before leaving the small apartment.

"I'm sorry."

"Shut up Lee." The man yelled from outside

 

He munched on his sandwich before rushing upstairs to comb his hair and grab his backpack. "God, I'm so, so late."

"Bye mom! See you at 3!"

"Honey! Your lunch!"

"OH!" Soonyoung rushed back into the kitchen, taking the paper bag. He went to his mother and pecked her on the cheek. "Bye, mom."

His mom giggled. "Okay, see you soon."

 

He pedalled his bicycle faster towards his school, breathing heavily. "Don't!" Soonyoung shrieked.

The security guard looks up and saw Soonyoung speeding his bicycle towards the gate. He rolled his eyes. "Why are you so late?"

"Not the best time for talking. Sorry."

 

"It's either you stand outside with one foot up for the whole period or do 50 sets of sit-ups on your table, Mr Kwon."

Soonyoung gulped. None of the two sounded pleasant. He shifted in his position uncomfortably, shaking his head.

"No to?"

"I..." He trailed off, looking at his classmates who stared ar him in horror. Some mouthing for him to choose the sit-ups. Which, Soonyoung mouthed back a 'Are you crazy?'

"So?"

"Stand outside with one foot up, ma'am."

"I like your choice, you may exit this class now."

 

He prayed and prayed that class would end early so he could rush to the canteen for recess and not torture himself in such state. Maybe she wouldn't notice... He said to himself, placing his left leg down slowly onto the ground. "Ah~"

"Kwon Soonyoung!"

The said felt himself stiffed. He sighed before he raised his right leg. He leaned a little against the wall and wondered how in the name of god did the teacher caught him placing his leg down less than a minute.

 

He felt like heaven was calling him as the bell rang. He waited for a while so the teacher would exit the class and went back into class to put his bag down. He looked to his side and saw that Jihoon wasn't sitting there anymore. He frowned.
 

"Hey Jinhye."

The girl looked up from her bag and smiled. "Hi."

"Did anyone sat here when you arrived earlier this morning?"

"No, actually. In fact, I was first to enter class." She said, shaking her head. "Oh! I hadn't see Mr Kim this morning, so can you please hand in this letter for him? It's for me being absent yesterday." She gave it to Soonyoung.

The blonde grabbed it before nodding. "Sure." He turned back to his seat to grab his lunchbox only to bump into Jihoon. "Hi!" Soonyoung waved at him. "Going for recess?"

Jihoon stood there, keeping his mouth shut. He spared the other one more glance before walking away.

Soonyoung stared at the shorter's back. A confused expression taking over his face. He ran to the door with a massive amount of speed and blocked the other from exiting the classroom. "I don't know why you don't talk to me, but can we at least, like..."

Jihoon looked at him. "Like what? And I never talk to people. So please don't force me to do so."

"Have lunch with me this once and I won't talk to you, ever again. Promise."

Jihoon gave out an uneasy aura, but a huge chance was coming, so why not? "Okay."

 

"My mom is the best cook! I'm sure you'll love what she prepared for me today. So no need to go buy your own food, save your money for whatever, because I'm sure there's loads of food in here." Soonyoung pats his lunchbox.

Jihoon shot him a glare. "I'd love it more if you—"

"Whatever it is your gonna say, can you please just share this with me?" Soonyoung opened his lunchbox slowly, the smell of fish already filling Jihoon's nose. "Ah! My personal favorite Japanese food! Bento!" He glanced over to the other male. "You had one before?"

Jihoon shook his head. "The only Japanese food I've ever had was sushi. And that was over 7 years ago."

"Woah. Must be torture." Soonyoung laughed. "Japanese food is the reason to why I live."

Jihoon finds himself already liking this guy.

Just a little, though.

 

Two weeks had passed and his life was the same as always, with an additional routine; having lunch with Soonyoung. He doesn't find the blonde that bad, in fact, if the other had joked around about stuff, he finds himself giggling a little. Which of course, isn't obvious to Soonyoung. But Jihoon likes how carefree the other is, making him also forget about the problems he'll have to face after school.

"So... Are you free his evening?"

Jihoon nodded a little. "Why?"

"Just asking." The blonde smiled. "Oh, if you get dismissed early, can you please wait for me today? I don't wanna look lame." He pouts.

"Sure."

 

Jihoon did not expect himself to be dragged out from the school gate all over to the Myeongdong district. Of course, it wasn't that far fom their school, but the last place Jihoon expected the other to drag him to wasn't even Myeongdong. He cringed a little at how crowded the place is. "Why are we here?"

"To have a little fun, of course. C'mon!"

They walked to a bunch of booths that sold food, souveniers and a bunch of other things. Even though Jihoon didn't felt like bringing anything from there back to his apartment, Soonyoung insists that he treat the other to nearly everything they saw.

"One for me, and one for you." Soonyoung handed out a cup of vanilla flavoured bubble tea at the other. "I don't know what flavour you like, but I always see you eat that vanilla flavoured ice cream at school so..." He trailed off. "Wanna go home now?"

Jihoon nodded. "Who wouldn't?"

"Me, actually. I really love places like this. But since I'm a little tired, haha. Let's go!"

They both walked towards an alley, unaware of anything happening around them. Soonyoung on his straw until it reaches the bottom of the cup, creating a really loud noise from the cup.

"Boss, I think I see him here."

"Good. Shoot him down, that bastard still hadn't paid for his rent and he better just die."

Without second thoughts, the man pulled the trigger ad shot his target.

 

Jihoon dropped his cup as he heard a bullet being shot out. But what made him shiver was that it was Soonyoung who got shot. He trembled as he brought his fingers to feel the other's pulse. Sliding out the blonde's phone, he dialled the ambulance, fingers trembling as he touched the unfamiliar device. "H-hello? I-I need an a-ambulance, please hu-hurry."

 

"So des he have life insurance?" The doctor questioned.

"I... Don't know." Jihoon clutched onto his school blazer.

The doctor frowned. "Then I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. Since you don't know both his parents and if he has an insurance or not... Because if he doesn't have it and lives, his parents would be working all day and night."

Jihoon felt warm tears running down his face. "B-but, what if I use my insurance..." He gulped. "And transfer any organ of mine into his injured one?"

The doctor widened his eyes. "That costs your whole life insurance then." He stood up. "Are you sure with it?"

 

His blonde hair covered his eyes as he sat by the grave, crying. "Jihoon-ah. You shouldn't have done it. You shouldn't have." He sobbed. "Why did you do it? Why?"

"If only you knew I'd do anything for you."

"If only I told you that I actually... Like you."


 

kick me if you want

kill me if you really have to

anyways, im sorry for the long wait ;; apparently aff had been making me crazy these past days. if i finished a chapter, and clicked on save, it'll refresh and show this 'ERROR 404' thing and said that the page i've been looking for isn't available and i'm like  -__________________-

and when it's fine, i opened it and POOF everything i wrote was GONE 

it happened a lot and i felt really stressed out about it, so i was only able to read fanfics ugh

anyways 3 chapters are to be updated tomorrow (but not all thre would be posted, unfortunately) sorry :(

p.s- sorry for the plain and lame update ;;

and this is for @jinna_l_spirit who requested for a woozi x hoshi, sorry if this dissapointed you huhu

p.s.s- THANK YOU FOR 45 subs OMG IM CRYING ;____;

thank you ALL AgAiN!

have a nice day/goodnight :)