Chapstick {Jisoo x Jeonghan}

SEVENTEEN one-shot collection

Jeonghan sits and wonders. What exactly is the other doing? He had been waiting for the older for the past 15 minutes, because Jisoo says that "I'm just gonna change for a few minutes and then be right back," what a lie, Jeonghan thought.

"What is taking him so long?!" Jeonghan ruffles his hair. He stood up from the sofa and walked back and forth in front of the flat screen TV with a grumpy look plastered on his face. He hears footsteps coming towards the living room, making him turn to look.

Is it Jisoo?

"Hyung!"

Why. Of all people why him? Why not Jisoo?!

Jeonghan brought out a smile, well, he tried to do so. "Yes, Channie?"

"My phone's missing! Have you seen it?"

"You have a phone?" Jeonghan questions.

Chan stares at him with an unreadable espression. "Yes! How else would I contact you if I didn't have a phone?"

"You never do that."

"Hyung!" Chan pouts. Cute. But not as cute as me, please. 

Jeonghan laughs. "Sorry, but I really don't know." He walked over to the shorter and ruffles his hair.

"It's okay. Agh, I wonder where I put it." The youngest walks over to the couch and flipped the cushions over.

"Say, had you seen Jisoo hyung?"

"Jisoo hyung?" Chan questions back. "I don't think so. Didn't even saw him this morning." He shrugged. "I wonder where he is..."

"Yeah. Me too..." Jeonghan said, feeling a little angry. He told me he already had breakfast with the other members. Stupid handsome liar.

"But if he's around I'd tell you."

"Thanks Channie."

"But you would have to tell me where my phone is, too." Chan said with his eyes fixed on the couch.

"Haha sure."

●□●

Where in the name of pizza is he??? Jeonghan groans as he flipped through the magazine he found on the coffee table.

He feels the other side of the couch deepen. He turns to his left with high expectations...

Only to see a happy Seokmin by his side.

Oh why.

"Hi Hannie!"

"Hey..."

"Whatchu reading?"

"A magazine..."

"Oooh~ Fashion?"

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"Would you please shut up. I'm not really in the mood."

"Why so? Oh! Did Jisoo yell at you?"

I didn't even seen him after eight, how am I supposed to be yelled at? "It's not that. He just, I don't know. He's missing?" Jeonghan felt like crying. "I honestly don't know where he is. I mean, we already planned on going out to the park to get ice cream this morning, and he said he'd go and change so I waited. Now he's gone! Why do you think I'm sad?"

"Uh... I dunno."

Jeonghan glared at the other. "Get out!"

●□●

Maybe he should just go and wash up and pretend that none of this even happened. He walks over to the toilet near the kitchen and opens the door slowly. He wonders why the members would leave it shut as if someone's in there.

He walks into the brightly lit room and pulled the curtains to the bathtub, only to be greeted with the sight of a weeping Jisoo holding a... Chapstick?

"Holy... What are you doing!?" Jeonghan shrieked.

"Oh my. Jeonghan. You should leave. I'm hideous. Cant you see?"

"Okay, man, what are you doing? At least tell me first. Sheesh."

"I... ran out of chapstick."

Jeonghan felt like laughing and throwing Jisoo out of the window in the same time.

"E-excuse me?"

"I RAN OUT OF CHAPSTICK. I'M SORRY IF WE MISSED OUR DATE. IT'S ALL MY FAULT FOR NOT BUYING A NEW ONE LIKE WHAT YOU SAID!"

This guy serious?

"Why... It's... Okay?"

"No it's not! Look at me!" Jisoo said as he sniffed. Mucus obviously blocking his nose. "I... I wanted to show you that... I can do everything alone... Turns out I was wrong."

Now that he mentions it.

Jeonghan actually just happened to realize that the older's hair is pretty messy. And his clothes are indeed unorganized. Everything looks all over the place.

Jeonghan laughs.

Wiping his eyes, Jisoo looks at his lover in confusion.

"Oh gosh Jisoo. Haha! Seriously? Your doing all this just to impress me? Oh god this is too funny." Jeonghan slapped his own knee. Laughing and choking in the same time.

Jisoo being clueless, wonders what is it that's funny. "I don't get it."

"You see," Jeonghan starts off, wiping his eyes a little. "I actually enjoy it. You know, babying you around. It's pretty fun. Makes me feel older and more mature. There's no need to impress me. Being you makes me happy. And that makes me happy." Jeonghan smiled.

Jisoo blushed. "Hey! I'm supposed to be taking over this relationship!"

"Fine. If you want to be the dominating one so much you can, but I'm just saying that I like to treat you like somekind of baby."

"And when did I told you to buy a new chapstick? You often go out to buy cosmetics and such with Hansol."

Jisoo blushed again. "Their not cosmetics! I only go out with Hansol for face care products!"

"Sure you do." Jeonghan teased. Be glanced over to the chapstick held by the elder and smiled.

"Why do you need chapsrick when you have my lips?"

That, earned Jeonghan a make out session.

.

there might be typos here and there (dont have my laptop with me, just my phone ;;)

also sorry if its kind of bad (i have a thing for chapsticks btw xD)