Are You Mad?

Oneshot Collection [Open for Request]

So this is my first oneshot. I wrote this about 5 months or so ago and never post it. Enjoy!


'Yeobo, can you please tell me what is wrong?' Your husband Byunghee asked while unlocking the front door to your shared home. You just got back from an wedding anniversary dinner. Everything was going great until his ex-girlfriend Joohyun showed up. She just so happen to be there and her date haven't showed up yet. You didn't have a problem with her stopping by speaking no you would never get mad at something so simple. What you did get mad at is when Byunghee offered her to stay until her date showed up..that's when the problem begin. Not only did he invited her to sit with you two but he completely forgot that you was sitting at the table too.

'Yeobo are you mad at me about something?' Byunghee said wrapping his arms around your waist. You tried to get away from him but his grip on tightened. 'Come on! You can't give me the silent treatment on our special day." He whispered in my ear. You scoffed. He began to kiss you on your neck. You felt yourself giving in to him. Just as he their outer shell of your ear, his phone ringed.

'!' he mumbled. One of his arm was still around your waist as he answered the phone. 'Hello. No Joohyun now is not a good time.' You took his arm from around your waist and went upstairs to your shared bedroom. You began undressing and putting on your night clothes. As you got into bed, Byunghee came into the room.

'Yeobo.' he called you softly. You your side away from him. He sighed again. After about 5 minutes of silence, you felt the bed dip down. Byunghee put his around your waist and kissed your forehead. 'I'm sorry. Happy Anniversary. Sorry I ruin your night.' he said. You placed your free hand on his to let him know that you wasn't mad anymore. Maybe it was childish of you to get mad at him.

'I love you Byungie!' you whispered.

'I love you too.' He said.


Sorry if this ! I TRIED!! lol Annyeong!