That night!

What a mistake!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night... It was my brother's birthday so we set a party in our house, everyone in school were invited because you know he is one of the popular boys in the school so yeah. 

It was a normal party until one of his friends brought alcohol, they got drunk, and things got ugly and disgusting so I went to my room. 

 Actually I'm not the best person to hang out with in parties, I wanted to go out but oppa forced me to stay and persuaded me by saying this is his last birthday party before he goes abroad to study and that made me feel bad so I stayed home.  

Before going to my room I was so thirsty, I grabbed the cup that was in front of me and gulped it in one shot, I was so thirsty to the point of not realizing that it wasn't water until I finished it. I face palmed myself before headed to my room because I started to feel little bit dizzy. That was my first time drinking though. 

***

 

Jayoung's door suddenly opened and someone came in and jumped at her bed, she was too dizzy and drunk to recognize who he was, she felt him hugging her waist so she hugged him back because she felt warm. 

His face was buried into her neck, it tickled her so she giggled little bit, her giggling died when she felt kisses trailing her neck and then a moan escaped and that made him go crazy. The sound of her moan, he wanted to hear more so he and gently, to leave his mark and to hear her moan. 

They knew this was wrong but they just couldn't keep it in, things got so hot that night and something that should've never happen, happened.

Next day morning Jayoung woke up to find herself completely with someone's arm warping her waist, she freaked out but held her scream, she moved his arm and turned around to see the guy beside her, gasping and "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter