C02

Still Love Me

C02

 

“CHEERS”

Everyone gather around the table in the living room, DongWoon personally bring it from the kitchen to here so they can sit next to each other, shoulder to shoulder like the old time. It’s like their tradion when they have a good news. Like today. They brought down there beers and take a shot. Normally, the manager wouldn’t allow them to drink beers, but who can’t say no to YoSeob’s cute face bonus a death glare from leader. And finally, he gave in and before he head home, everyone promised not to stay up late. So now, we had a small party in Beast’s dorm.

“ Congratulation hyung”

KiKwang clapped his hand for 4th time tonight, HyunSeung burst it off but he can’t hide his smile. It was his dream for a long time, not like he didn’t want to be in the group, but he want this chance, he want to try it.

“Right, did you tell your mom?” – DooJoon asked while bringing some food to his mouth, the second oldest nod while taking another beers bottle.

“I just told her afternoon, you have to hear her scream and Geaurim cheering in the back”

HyunSeung chuckle as he know his ear is gonna have a checkup later.

“Bet it went wild” – Both of them laugh out loud as DooJoon begin to hit the person next to him, which is YoSeob who is eating his ramen. Poor the boy, he got choke a second later, and DooJoon freaking out, helping his lover is funny scene.

“But hyung, that girl is hot”

DongWoon comment as he earn a smack on his head from KiKwang, HyunSeung blink his eyes as he try to remember that girl. Then he slowly nod his head with a hmmed, admitted it, that girl is hot…” but what is her name again?”. Everyone except one rolling their eyes, KiKwang ignore it before continue teasing his hyung

“Eh eh, I already know what will you do with her in your MV?”

“Like what?”

HyunSeung gulped down as he taking another bottle to open up, the younger chuckle

“Well you see, hot body, pretty face, what else it’s gonna be? Maybe like Trouble Maker?”

The does eyes boy blink slowly before his face got red like a tomato, when his mom watch Trouble Maker’s MV, he had a long, he mean really long lecture for 4hours. And with this new MV, how will she react.

“I’m so envy with you, got a hot girl like her?”

YoSeob sighed as he lean his head on the leader’s shoulder, DooJoon is not care much since he know it was just a joke. HyunSeung shrugged

“You know I don’t have any feeling to her right?”

“Right, because you have JunHyung already”

KiKwang yelled as he was so excited as he did not see his hyung’s face was hiding, DongWoon quickly pulled his boyfriend down and tell him to get quite

“Why I should be quite? It’s true”

DooJoon facepalm to himself as YoSeob carefully look at his hyung, JunHyung, for the first time of the day, cut off

“I’m sorry to say this, but we broke up”

“WHAT?”

Everyone was so surprise as they yelled at the same time, they know there is something wrong between JunSeung, but they didn’t thing it will turn like this. The four of them look at each other, not knowing what to do. Until a cough bring them back

“Like he said, we broke up, so feel free set me some date okay?”

HyunSeung laughed as he drink all his beers, even he laughed, everyone know this is not a true smile, this is the smile that his brother trying to hide his tears. YoSeob who is next to the doe eyes boy turn to him and hug him like a bear, he gigle

“Okay, I will introduce you to someone hot eh, do you like Japanese boy?”

“Woa, I don’t know Japanese”

“Then a model, I know some hot guys from England” – KiKwang comment as he begin to pull out his phone and showing a few handsome model to his hyung.

“I think I can communicate with them with showing hand sign” – HyunSeung brought another bottle to his lips while chuckle

“Then I will introduce to you some actress, hyung”

 

 

 

DooJoon watch the trio being idiot around HyunSeung, when he spotted JunHyung slowly got up from his sit and enter the kitchen. The leader whisper something to YoSeob before follow the rapper. When he reach the kitchen, he saw JunHyung was splashing water to his face, he lean against the door frame, watching his friend. He is not blind to see JunHyung still love HyunSeung, but what the hell is happened?

“If yoy still love him, shouldn’t you fix it?”

JunHyung didn’t need to turn around, he just need to hear the voice and he already know who is here. He didn’t face the leader as he pour himself a glass of water, let out a long sigh

“It’s complicated”

“Then make it easy” – DooJoon frowned as he sat on the chair near the counter, JunHyung turn around  - “ You make him so despress like that, are you still human?”

“I don’t deserve him, he should find someone better”

“ that crap, you know damn well that only you is what he need”

“I know” – JunHyung flash a pain smile to the leader – “But I’ve hurted him, I can’t coming back”

“Gosh, it’s not drama that show in TV, you brat. Tell him that you love him and fix this ” – The leader half yelled at him – “ You hurt him, you didn’t feel better right?”

“DooJoon, he will be fine”

“He will? How can he be fine without you?”

The leader feel he had nothing to say to the stupid rapper, as he done with his final word, he goes back to the living room. Leaving JunHyung chuckle behind.

 

 

 

 

The living room at 3am is a mess, HyunSeung stood there with blurry vision, hand on his hips. He had a hard time to pull KiKwang lay next to the couch, follow by DongWoon, those kid is heavy like hell. Luckily, YoSeob who already found a comfort spot to sleep, on the leader’s arm next to the TV. He wander around and sat on the table, watching everyone had their pair sleeping peacefully next to each other, wasn’t that call happiness?

HyunSeung remember the first drunk he had was DooJoon make him drink so much Gin on their tour. He still crunched his nose when he how much he throw up later, and he don’t have any feeling the next day. The only thing he can feel is the chest that rose up and down next to his face and the familiar scent. He had fallen asleep and JunHyung brought them to their room. And now… this will never happen again. Holding back his tears, he feel his head begin to hurt, so he decide to go to his room to get some sleep. He don’t want to hurt his back because the solo is coming soon.

Because he was so fast to stand up plus dizzy, he lost his balance and when he thought the next day, internet will had “ Beast’s Jang HyunSeung drunk and killed himself by hitting his head to the counter” title. But his head never hit that counter, only a soft touch. His eye flew open immediately when he regconise that scent.

“Be careful”

Under the moonlight, he know very well that voice was full of care, the touch was soft, like usual. He hold his breath for a second before slowly part away from JunHyung

“Thank you”

“It’s okay”

“So why don’t you sleep?”

HyunSeung scratch his head as he try to break the awkward moment, JunHyung stuff his hand to his pocket before shrugged

“Those idiot is so noisy”

“They are”

“So, I haven’t officially saying this, congratulations”

The doe eyes boy smile as he feel like the beers will take over him, he quickly whisper thank you before excuse to his room. But remember, he had drank so much beers and now he can’t even walk properly. He feel like he will fall down anytime soon, which is true, he gave up when his leg the door frame of his own room. He cursed in pain.

Quickly, JunHyung approach him, helping him to the bed. Because HyunSeung was so damn dizzy, as soon as he feel the mattress under his, he immediately fall down, bringing JunHyung on top of him.

JunHyung will never forget that eyes of HyunSeung that night, not only beautiful but also so much pain. The beautiful eyes now full of tears, outside, the moon is shining, reflex on his eye make them like a star, a star is crying. He unknowingly brought their lips together as this is the last time they kiss.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

TBC