C01

Still Love Me

 

It was raining all day and he like it the best, when rain pour down, he like to curled up like a ball, under his blanket and watching the rain running down on his window. He didn’t care much as the clock said it was pass 10 am in the morning, and he have no schedule today, so he choose to guled to his bed. Beside he is lazy to get out of his room, after last night. He rubbed his tired and red eyes when he realise that he haven’t sleep for two day and he don’t even have strenght for it. His mouth was dried and his body was worn out. All he want is lay there, watching the rain.

When a weak light caught his attention, he look down to his phone, which still showing him the message last nigt, his heart ached again. He had gone through so much level of pain in one night, from crying out lout, to fighting to himself and went straight to JunHyung’s room, to give up and comeback to his bed.

 

 

No, I don’t.

 

 

He took out a long sighed when the phone shut down, the battery is out. He snuggle deeper in his pillow. He wonder to himself, how can this happened, he remembered they are still sweet and lovey dovey couple six month ago, they still holding and behind their back and still kissess whenever they can. He remembered how JunHyung always try to bring him to his parent, after a few time of disapprove, he gave up and get ready for the night. His mouth had an small O shaped when he remembered that night was cold and raining heavy, he remebered the cold of it when he being kick out of JunHyung’s house by his parent. He had a bad night. HyunSeung thought that love would last forever, but seem like it was only in his dream. Now his only hope is shutting down by his own lover.

 

HyunSeung turned to face the blue ceiling, JunHyung once told that he like blue the most, it bring him peace and he always want to live in a house next to the beach, live a simple life, with his love one. Now, HyunSeung is not so sure if that person is him. He tried to save his relation by showing how much he love JunHyung to his parent, but the more he try to show it, the more hate he got. And he quite sure he got first slap ever by JunHyung, by his own boyfriend, called him troublesome and pushing him away. Unknowingly, he cried when he saw JunHyung with HyunA in the corner of the studio, kissing like noone else exist. And finally, he know that he is no longer have the right to step out and jealous, he turn his feet and went traight to his own home, going to his mom and cry his heart out on her thigh. He remembered how swollen his eyes was when the next day come and he had to wear sunglassess for the rest of the day.

 

It’s took him a few week to accept the fact that JunSeung was no longer here, and he choose to end it by sending the message last night, and the answer make him have no choice. For now, HyunSeung is no longer JunHyung’s boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

JunHyung again, locking himself in the studio. Recently he don’t feel like to comeback to the dorm much. He is scare,  he is scare when he goes back, he have to meet HyunSeung and he scare of that pain look from the older. So mostly he choose to stay inside the studio, some people joke that this is like his second house, JunHyung chuckle at it. Take a look at his phone, his eyes stopped at the message from last night. He is not sure if he trying to lie, but he know, when he sent the reply, he want to scream out loud because he just let go the love of his life. He know deep inside, he still love that doe eyes boy so damn much, but he can’t let his family down. So he’d rather choose to hurt the one he love than break his family.

He remembered how pale HyunSeung was when he was in the corner with HyunA, how shock he was and HyunSeung’s heart broke sound make him want to kill himself right at that moment. He didn’t care much when the girl whine in pain as he pushed her away, when HyunSeung run out of the studio. He want to chase after but he can’t. He just can’t. And ever since that day, they barely talk to each other. Until last night, seem like that will be the last conversation between them.

Messing with his hair while his phoned buzzed, a message from DooJoon, it said that he have to come to the company, their CEO have something to tell. He sighed, he can’t hide forever. Typing quick reply, he save all of his work and turn off the computer before he left the room.

 

 

 

  •  

 

 

 

After exactly for 30 minutes of being banging on his door, HyunSeung finally lazily drag his tired body to the company. He swear to god, if it wasn’t for the CEO called, he will lock the room and hugging his bed forever. Wearing a white shirt and black sunglassess, he step inside the elevator, hit the button, he wonder how he can react when he saw JunHyung. But this will happene someday, sooner or later…. They are a band, they will have to faced each other a lot. His sigh don’t have a chance to escaped from his pinky lips as a voice interrupt him, he quickly pushing the button to open the elevator door. A girl with black hair step in with a rush.

“Thank you so much”

“No problem. Which floor?”  - He smile gently when he point to the button

“ The same as you”

She answer with a small smile and soft voice, HyunSeung nod his head

“So, are you new here?”

“Yes, I am, CEO Hong called me and seem like he want me to shoot for some music video”

The girl shyly nod her head and answer the question, she step back a few step as HyunSeung lean back to the wall, he chuckle

“Congratulations”

“Thank you”

“I’m HyunSeung by the way, I thought you might know me”

“Yes, I know, I’m Hwang Seung EOn, currently in the drama with DooJoon-ssi”

HyunSeung blink his eyes several time before facepalm himself, even they are band mate, but he barely watch TV since his only habbit when coming home is shower, eat and sleep, or music.

“I’m so sorry, I don’t have much time to watch TV, if yes, I might regconise you”

“Oh no no, it’s okay, I’m not the main character so it’s fine”

The ting sound cut off their awkward laugh as they head toward the meeting room and they show their small smile to each other before open the door. The CEO was on the black chair as he take a glance at them, he put down his phone and told both of them to sit. HyunSeung choose the sit next to YoSeob.

“So, now only JunHyung is not here”

“I’m sorry, sir, he is on his way”

DooJoon bow his head, even they are like family to the CEO but in work, he is serious, and he don’t like people being late. The CEO sighed as the door open again, JunHyung walk in and took a glance around the room. His eyes stopped for a second when he saw HyunSeung was playing with his finger.

“I’m sorry, I was in the studio, doing some lyrics”

JunHyung no need for permission to sit next to KiKwang, who frowned at him, he is usually sit next to HyunSeung, but not this time. The CEO cough as they pay attention to him.

“So, today, I gather all of you here because I have something to announce” – He took a glance to everyone in the room before continue – “ I’ve decided who is next to have solo debut in Beast”

Everyone was looking at together, and HyunSeung was only glance at JunHyung.

“It’s HyunSeungie”

.

.

.

.

.

“Yes?”

Was his only reply.

Sometime, CEO Hong want to ask himself why he was so determine to have a 4D person like Jang HyunSeung on his company. Even though he had a great voice, dance skill, but this 4D-ness need to be cut down, if not, he might have to blow his mind first.

“You will debut as solo artist next month, so get ready”

“Hyung, hyung, that’s great, you are going to solo”

HyunSeung blink his eyes several time when YoSeob and everyone else say congratulations, in corner of his eyes, he saw JunHyung was smiling at him.

“Okay, I’ve seen you met SeungEon here”

The girl early bowed again and gave them a quick smile.

“She will be your main actress in the music video. So you better get well soon”

JunHyung’s eyes twitch as he heard DongWoon next to KiKwang say the girl was pretty, she is, he have to admitted, and somehow he is already know what kind of the music video will be. And he don’t like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------- 

It might be different on the foreword but i think this will be better ^^