Rivals

It Takes One to Know One (Editing)

 

Jieun's POV

“Everything is ruined.” I thought to myself as I sat at the principal's office covered with food. Not too happy with what I did in the cafeteria. Scared that I might be expelled from school and my parents wouldn't be happy with me. Once they know I got expelled from school they're going to kill me and once I'm already dead, they're going to get me and kill me again (no, not really...) but I was way too nervous of what the principal was going to do with us.

 

I glared at that one person who was also covered with food and that started everything.

 

It was no other than that Jerk Jeon Jungkook. People call him "The Prince of Pranks". The reason behind this is because he's really good at doing them and also good at not getting caught by others, but this time he won't be able to run away from what he had done today in the cafeteria.

 

Jungkook had finished informing the principal what had occurred in the cafeteria between him and me, but the principal wasn't extremely convinced about his side of the story. I could tell he wasn't too happy with us. He knows Jungkook and I don't get along together. I mean, we are the complete opposite of each other. For example the obvious, I'm a girl and he's a boy. I'm helpful, he's not. I do my homework, he doesn't. I love school and I listen in class, he doesn't. I don't like to capture people's attention, he does. I don't do sports, he does. I'm respectful, he's not.

 

See my point? We are the definition of opposites or we’re incompatible. We can’t be mixed together if not one of us will explode. 

Anyway, we had the superintendent come to visit us at school to see how we were doing and how each teacher manages to keep us students in good 'education'. By the end of the day, it turned out to be a disaster.

"Thank you, Jungkook for telling your side of the story." Mr. Park said, " Now let me hear your story, Jieun." He said facing me with a stern face.

Finally, it was my turn to tell him it wasn't my fault who started the whole 'thing' in the cafeteria.

"Well, First allow me to tell you the truth behind the lies Jeon Jungkook has told you about in the cafeteria." I turned to face Jungkook, giving him a glare. "It wasn't my fault who started the whole "thing". It was that stupid jerk." I pointed at Jungkook, standing up from my seat.

He pulled his head back confusingly saying " WHAT!? Excuse me, but that was absolutely not my fault. It was an accident." Pointing back at me as he stood up from his chair. "At least I don't have an attitude."

" Attitude!?Sorry to say this but you're not perfect and your plan of " accusing me" failed." I argued back.

 "Sure but you're the one who ALWAYS provokes the problem." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Me? I was the one who started the problem? You're the one who started the fight in the cafeteria."

Then we started to bicker ... again.

I just can't stand him.

Sometimes at school people would call us 'husband and wife' because we argued a lot like a couple. Which I hate when they do. Especially my friend Sangmi who likes to tease me saying that it's very romantic and blah blah blah. Yeah, sure, Like if I ever wanted to date a fool who not only has no respect but is a playboy. Most of the time I would give her a glare and ignore.

---

How I met that ugly Jerk who goes by the name Jungshook or I mean Jungcook. Oh, wait no, Jungkook. It was in middle school when he started to pull out the pranks and do sneaky cruel stuff to me and everyone else. Mostly me.

Our teacher left to grab some papers, all of us kids had to do our homework as we are supposed to quietly.

Part of the class was doing their homework, but the rest were either whispering to each other or giggling about stupid stuff. I was doing my work and didn't mind the chaos that was going on until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning to the person who was tapping my shoulder it was none other than Jungkook.

"What do you need?" I asked, knowing very well he’s up to nothing good.

With a huge smirk, he  hid something behind his back. I was kinda suspicious of what he was hiding, so I gave him a confused look. "Oh, nothing, I just wanted to say that you had something on your head." Right when he said that he cracked an egg on top of my head, making the egg yolk come down to my face slowly.

"Nice one, Jungkook!" said Jimin giggling across the room. He was one of Jungkook's friends. 

Everyone in the classroom laughed and started to call me "JiEgg." I didn't know how to react to this or how to even tell something to him. I just glared at Jungkook who was down on the ground laughing. So I went up to him and started to attack him. Trying to make a fight with him, giving small punches and yanking his hair, but he ended up protecting himself, so he started to yank back my hair.

Back and forth punching each other's faces on the floor. The whole classroom got out of their seats, surrounding us while yelling " FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Unexpectedly the teacher came rushing to us shouting out to every student to sit down on their seat. Two other teachers came to separate Jungkook and I from each other and took us to the principal's office. Realizing I was in big trouble. Particularly with my parents.

Ever since then I have despised Jungkook.

---

"Please, calm yourselves.” Principal Park attempted to pull us away.

"I already told you what occurred principal Park" Jungkook argued, "Don't you believe me?"

" I know Jungkook and yes I do, but I want to hear Jieun's side of the story. To decide what to do with the both of you, so go ahead Jieun tell me your side of the story of what occurred in the lunchroom and please without arguing, ok"

" Yes, Principal Park. This is what went on..."

[Well, I hope you all like this first chapter of what I did and tell me if it started well or not. Thank you
And love you all :3 ]