The Two Houses

The Circle of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01` The Two Houses

The House on the Left

Baba – 39

Wu Yi Fan, or Kris as Suho calls him, is a single dad of 5 kids. His wife sadly passed away just three years after the twins were born, and that was four years ago. Growing up, he had always been interested in arts. Although his family did not support him, he gained many opportunities to become successful because of his practices and talents. He started and became CEO of Wu Arts Corporation at the age of 29 – a multimedia laboratory focused on specific sections includes contemporary arts, architectural designs, and technology.

He is very focused and very disciplined. He is strict to his kids and only gives them what they need, not want. He teaches them that if they want something, they have to work for it. He is only strict when he needs to be, although that may seem like all the time since his kids never cut him a break. Aside from that, he can also be a very fun parent. And embarrassing, too.

 

Da Ge – 16

Wu Xiu Min is the oldest of the Wu family. Being the oldest, he is responsible for taking care of his brothers when their baba is away for work. He has the right to discipline his brothers if needed. Xiu Min is what they call the ‘golden child’ because he is well behaved, get straight A’s in school, and the captain of his soccer team. Minus his perfection, Xiu Min can get playful with his brothers and cause trouble with them. When that happens, he tends to take all of the blame to save his brothers from their father’s wrath, which can be pretty scary.

 

Wushu Ge – 15

Wu Zi Tao is the second oldest of the Wu family. He learned wushu since young and sometime uses it on his younger siblings if they misbehave. Just like his baba, Tao is also very strict to his brothers and discipline them when needed. Though he seems tough on the outside, he is “secretly” afraid of the ghosts and cockroaches. His siblings tend to use that against him to get out of trouble. Tao is also one of the star students since he is very smart and won many math competitions.

 

Troll Ge – 10

Wu Chen is the middle child, only older than the twins. He is the troll of the family. He always blackmails his brothers to get out of trouble and stop them from telling on him to their baba. He is innovative and always come up with new pranks. He loves to sing and have an amazing voice. That’s what gets him in trouble most of the time because he doesn’t know when to stop. He talks a lot too. Though he likes to create trouble, he is also very sweet and cares a lot for his family. He is smart and teachers love him – when he is not creating chaos.

 

The Twins – 7

Wu Lu Han is the older of the twins by 6 minutes. He likes to follow his Chen ge around and create trouble with him. He excels in English and love to converse in it with his baba when he is excited. He likes to believe that he is better at English than his Xiu Min ge (which is true because if there is one thing that Xiu Min struggles with in school, it would be English). He is also very good at Mandarin, but so are all of his siblings – they are required to speak Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter