001

East and West
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10 in the morning as Bora stood in front of Incheon Airport.

"Wahhh~ I'm finally home" Bora said, outloud while stretching her arms out, earning looks from people around her. 

*what should I do....should I call oppa? Nah, I wanna surprise him....ah! I know, I'll go surprise Hyojin unnie at school. I'm pretty sure unnie mentioned something about school...yeaaa! what a brilliant idea!* Bora smiled at her brilliant plan, once again, earning looks from strangers around her. 

How can such a pretty and cute girl be so...weird??

 

Meanwhile...

"Yah! Stop it, just stop it!!" yelled Hyojin, trying to break the two boys' grips from each other.

"Stay away from my girl, and get off our territory," yelled L.joe, giving the opposing guy a punch in the face, while the rest of the East gang stood and glared at the West gang, not bothering to help Hyojin break up the fight.

Half of the West gang had come over to the East side to irk the West gang. While strolling down the hallways of Y.M High, the younger half of the East gang and Hyojin had come face to face to the West gang. Immediately, a fight broke out between the rival gangs with Hyojin watching on the side, when suddenly a hand grabbed her and dragged her to the back of the school. Noticing Jaehyo grab Hyojin, L.joe stopped punching Block B's maknae, P.O, and raced after them. With the gang following behind, L.joe raced towards the back of the school and grabbed Jaehyo's collar.

"Pft, you think you're so tough, being under the all mighty Big Bang and TVXQ," spat Jae-hyo wiping the blood off his lip, as he punched L.Joe back. "And besides, who said she was your girl?" 

"Get. Off. Of. My. Territory." screamed L.joe as he punched and kicked Jaehyo. Hongbin, V, and Minhyuk grabbed L.joe, holding him as he fought in their arms. The West gang looked at their injured member and started punching and kicking the East gang back. Hyojin was trying to scream for the boys to stop, but there was no use. Suddenly a loud voice screamed out and enveloped Hyojin in a hug. Surprised, the boys all stopped and turned to look at the two girls.

"UUUUUUNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" squealed Bora as she hugged her favorite unnie and her best friend.

"...Bora?!??!?!?!" exclaimed Hyojin, surprised that her dongsaeng would be in Korea right now when she should be halfway across the world. "What are you doing here???? Aren't you suppose to be in America?? Do unnies know you are here?? Why are you here?? Are you hurt? Are you okay? Do I have-"

Bora cut off her worried unnie, " Neh neh calm down Unnie, one question at a time please."

Still shocked, Hyojin exclaimed, " YAH YOON BORA! Why are back?"

"Omfg...so loud.... and wow unnie, you don't want me back?? huhuhu unnie didn't miss meeeeee" fake cried Bora, while covering her face.

"Arrasso arrasso, I missed you too, now tell me, why are you back?"

"hehe~ well unnie, I just wanted to come back..Why does there have to be a reason?" shrugged Bora.

"I see....does oppa know you're back?" asked Hyojin.

"Ani~ Your the only person who knows right now...so shush okay! I want to surprise them!" smiled Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter