Chapter 1

It's Okay, That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miho sat up wide eyed. , she was late. “Yah, yah wake up!” She shook Chaerin and Kyungsoo. “Yah, wake the up!” She kicked Chanyeol, getting off the bed as she scrambled to her closet.

“The just happened,” Chaerin grumbled, pulling in Kyungsoo closer for a snuggle.  “Noona, it’s 10 am and we all have morning classes this semester,” He said trying to pull away from Chaerin. With hearing those words, she sat right up and kicked Chanyeol to wake up as well. “ wake up! We got class in 30 minutes!”

“I don’t have class till 12 you hoes,” Chanyeol grumbled as he took the whole bed for himself.

“You tard,” Chaerin gasped, as she rushed for her shoes.

“Holy, can you guys hold your language for just a moment? Geez,” Miho berated them as she rushed out as well with her converses in her hand. Grabbing her hand bag full of graphite pencils and sketchbooks, Miho rushed out of the apartment with Kyungsoo and Chaerin right behind her as they ran towards their shared car.

Chaerin got into the driver seat side while Miho took shot gun and Kyungsoo took back seat. They looked at the time and at each other laughing, “Let’s get the first day over with”

………….

“Hey, JB wake up, we got class in 30 minutes,” Jackson said shaking Jaebum from his deep slumber. Mark and Youngjae were already up and ready waiting for their leader to get up.

“We need to leave soon before we’re late to our first class. They take attendance in there,” Youngjae said impatiently. Jaebum grumbled, running his hands through his hair as he finally decided to get up.

Quickly he washed his face and brushed his teeth while he pulled on some khakis and an old graphic tee as he trudged outside to his teammates.

“Where are the others?” He asked Mark, putting on his sneakers and grabbing his gym bag with his practice clothes. “Oh their already there, we just came to pick you up Co.”

“Alright let’s get this first day over with” Jaebum declared as they walked towards his car.

……………..

“Alright, we’ll meet in the café near the museum for lunch right?” Kyungsoo called out as Chaerin and Miho walked towards the Natural Science building. “Yeah, we’ll see you there at 12!” Even though both of them were Liberal Arts majors, they both had to take two credits of science, and decided to take non-major chemistry.

Just as they were waving bye to Kyungsoo, Miho bumped into a hard body falling backwards onto the floor. “,” She cussed under her breath.

“Damn, are you okay?” The deep but smooth voice asked and a hand appeared in front of her. Miho looked up to see a handsome man with small concerned yet a spark of interest in his eyes as he helped her up. She smiled at him “I’m fine, sorry about that,” And made her way with Chaerin towards her class.

Jaebum froze in his track as the beautiful specimen left him hanging. She was beautiful with her long brown hair and bangs that swept to the left, her diamond like eyes, and her radiant smile. She was a goddess.

“Hey, you okay? We’re gonna be late!” Jackson called out, as he dragged his captain to their chemistry class.

………………….

“Holy , that was boring,” Jackson yawned as him and Jaebum walked out of their chemistry class.

“Yeah,” Jaebum answered offhandedly.

“You okay? Ever since you bumped into that girl, and her hot friend I must say, your mind has been somewhere else man,” Jackson speculated, eyeing his captain. He’s never seen Jaebum like this before. So dazed and different.

“It’s nothing,” Jaebum muttered as they walked towards the gym. Right when he said that Jackson’s eyes lit up and smiled a smile so huge that even the Cheshire cat’s smile couldn’t compare.

“You found that girl cute! You like her don’t you!” Jackson accused, bringing an arm around him. Jaebum said nothing, trying to shake Jackson’s arm off his ears turning red as they walked towards the gym.

“Just admit it, you find her cute. I don’t blame you she’s pretty hot,” Jackson said matter of factly

“Shut up Jackson,” Jaebum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter