Jackson’s POV

Bad Luck or Fate [Discontinued]

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................................................

“I saw your face

In a crowded place

And I don’t know what to do

Cause I’ll never be with you.”

James Blunt-You’re Beautiful

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

Jackson’s POV:

He said there’s no way he will let Mark and Bambam fool him this time.

But as soon as the song “Hajima” started Jackson really looked up to his left.

He was about to scold himself for doing so but as he bowed down to help Mark do his tumbling he realized.

No way. Jinjja?

He continued to do the dance without looking back again. But he can’t stop himself as he started taking quick glances up the second row where only few people were watching. And just near a pink banner…

Focus Jackson.

He tried to just focus on dancing. Trying to keep his gaze in front. He saw many fans watching them as they perform. They were cheering for them and he knew he needed to do well.

But she’s really right there.

Exactly just what Mark had told him.

Heo Youngji

She was really wearing a blue coat over her outfit. He thought Mark was only joking when he said that Youngji will wear that coat so that he can easily spot her.He can’t really see her clearly as he was also focusing on their dance.

But still his heart started beating like crazy.

After the Roommates farewell party he hasn’t seen her again. And he honestly misses her so much.That he wanted to leave the stage right now and go right up to her and tell her exactly that.

But he can’t.

He can’t even smile to show her how happy he is at the moment. Everyone’s watching his every move.

 

The song “Hajima” ended and as Jackson stood in the center he looked up again. He knew right there and then that it’s all he can do. Look at her from afar.

At that lucky moment she realized just how beautiful she is this evening. With her white outfit perfectly matching her white skin and her radiant smile, captivating as always. She really looks like an angel.

But she was looking somewhere else. Youngji was waving to someone.

Seolma

Without looking at who it is he knows it must be her fans. She seemed to be doing fan service and not really watching him perform.

Look at me Youngji.

He wanted to shout at her.

Even with everyone watching him. He realized he only wanted to get her attention.

But in the end there was really nothing he can do.He formed a line with his Got 7 group members and do their usual greeting to their fans.

“Come and Get it. Got 7 imnida”

Their leader JB said as they all bowed to them. His fellow group members were all smiling. But he’s not.

Although he put on a smile as he tried to get them hype up as he greeted them. But after that it fades again.

Maybe he’s just tired…

or maybe because of his stubbornness again.

Because smiling to them when he can’t even smile at her…

He think is just unfair.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

A/N:

I think you already know who’s behind all this XD Though I will still answer that in the next chapters. Please continue reading till the end. And sorry for the short chapters o n o

 

Ps. No offense to iGot7 or any kpop fans out there. It’s just a fanfic o u o